ADVERTISEMENT

The 2nd Annual ‘Brooky picks a new team’ thread

brooky03

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa was used last year, so they’re out.

Who am I taking? Auburn seems like the sexy pick.

All aboard the Turgeon Train. We got no brakes on this bitch.

giphy.gif

DePaul has been outstanding so far this year. And after the misery they’ve had to endure since their glory days, I’m glad for their fans. reed is a beast.

Reactions: KisteK and brooky03
Iowa was used last year, so they’re out.

Who am I taking? Auburn seems like the sexy pick.

You could go for the University of Washington. Looks like a pretty solid squad and you could cheer for Mike Hopkins

Plenty of room on the Tiger Train of Misery.

They had about 14 fans Tuesday night for Charleston Southern, and I doubt any of them go back.

-Dayton is a fun team to watch, for sure. Love Toppin.

-San Diego State isn't getting as much love as they should. One of the few undefeated teams left in college basketball. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top 10 of the initial Net Rankings.

-Saint Mary's has a little bit of Virginia in them with the slow pace, but they have some funk to their game. Jordan Ford has a little street ball in him (Rondo or Professor-esque at times), and Malik Fitts looks like a future pro.

-If all else fails, pick Auburn. They're awesome. And you can help remind everyone on this board why they're so awesome.

-Dayton is a fun team to watch, for sure. Love Toppin.

-San Diego State isn't getting as much love as they should. One of the few undefeated teams left in college basketball. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top 10 of the initial Net Rankings.

-Saint Mary's has a little bit of Virginia in them with the slow pace, but they have some funk to their game. Jordan Ford has a little street ball in him (Rondo or Professor-esque at times), and Malik Fitts looks like a future pro.

-If all else fails, pick Auburn. They're awesome. And you can help remind everyone on this board why they're so awesome.

Because they cheat? That’s what they’re saying over on the football board.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT