ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at Kentucky

Bailout foul off the ball with unfer 10 seconds. Keep acting like this isn't a joke.

Ahhh and there we are. Cant have a ****ing Kentucky game called without Vitale going on about Duke/Carolina.

Heaven forbid we ever have one guy stay and try to get a ****ing offensive rebound.

What a joke. We can't even touch the ball in this ****ing game.

ABSOLUTE JOKE.

I have to think you’re trolling at this point. I’ve never seen you post about anything game related other than refs

Yeah, I agree. I think he is just having some fun with it.

That was a hell of a block. Neither team has to feel great about their performance so far. I imagine the second half opens up a bit.

Man alive! Quade showed up tonight. I guess I can abide the filthy arse Carolina blue shoes.

Also, Rick Barnes looks like I imagine the devil did when Robert Johnson went to the crossroads in Mississippi to sell his soul.

Also, Rick Barnes looks like I imagine the devil did when Robert Johnson went to the crossroads in Mississippi to sell his soul.

Barnes looks like the premier of a small Northern Europe country. IMO

Reactions: CB3UK
That last few minutes was entertaining. Need more of that in the second half.

Knox can show up any time now. Ya know, as long as it’s convenient for him and all.

No rush.

That is a tough call on Williams. Then an equally tough call on Gabriel.

Look at all that grabbing and over the back against Richards. Not to mention quads getting slung past the 3 point line on a layup attempt.

You all are idiots that argue against this.

Look at all that grabbing and over the back against Richards. Not to mention quads getting slung past the 3 point line on a layup attempt.

It was kind of cute at first I guess. The gig is kind of up though.

Over the back is not a foul.

Dude just watch the damn game and cheer on Cayts. Who GAF about the refs.

Tennessee really missing a ton of shots they usually make but UK isn't getting rebounds like they are probably used to either. Fun game. Kind of plodding but still fun.

What was that second name Vitale said after Bagley? Figured Young would be the obvious but he just kind of mumbled something.

Gabriel tackled. No call.

Followed by a touch foul on Richards.

Keep saying this shit ain't rigged.

Tennessee really missing a ton of shots they usually make but UK isn't getting rebounds like they are probably used to either. Fun game. Kind of plodding but still fun.
Our rebounding has been poor all season. Terrible position and awareness. But yes....Tennessee not making some easy shots has kept us alive.

Our rebounding has been poor all season. Terrible position and awareness. But yes....Tennessee not making some easy shots has kept us alive.

Is it? I didn't know. Just figured with the length you guys rebound like you usually do.

ADVERTISEMENT