ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at Kentucky

They really don't have the potential. They're pure garbage. They haven't improve all year, and it's not like Calipari forgot how to coach. This team has no potential to do anything meaningful in March, and I'm willing to die on this hill.
Looks like a bunch of realistic UK fans on this board, and I’m glad. UK is terrible this year and are going to the NIT. I think after Valentine’s Day when UK is 17-9 and 6-8 in the SEC everyone will be on the NIT board.

The players are clearly done. Sadly UK will lose everyone and suck again next year now that the best players go to Duke.

I don't think the NIT is going to be a thing unless we have another serious injury. Possible IMO but I give Cal more credit than that. The only time he's been in the NIT in the last 12 years is when his best player got hurt with only a month left in the season.

And we don't have anyone on this team that's carrying the load like Noel.

Not many things worse in our beautiful world than Tennessee fans. I can only think of a few

-AIDS
-terrorism
-Indians fans
-child predators

With that being said we are not a good team and Tennessee as mentioned previously is a good TEAM. Hopefully we can keep PJ hydrated enough to slow down the 6’5 power forward that eats our ass every time we play them.

Tennessee 70 Good guys 66

Not many things worse in our beautiful world than Tennessee fans. I can only think of a few

-AIDS
-terrorism
-Indians fans
-child predators

With that being said we are not a good team and Tennessee as mentioned previously is a good TEAM. Hopefully we can keep PJ hydrated enough to slow down the 6’5 power forward that eats our ass every time we play them.

Tennessee 70 Good guys 66

His name is Grant Williams and he is 6'7"

Reactions: KisteK
True, he’s from NC and I seen him play in HS, he’s not 6’7, he’s closer to 6’5 and that’s stretching it.
Still doesn’t take away that he gives our team of five stars the business regularly. Minus Pj Washington who was actually bullying him before his cramps

He is a beast.
No doubt about it. Great college player and I wish Kentucky had more great college players over the past few years instead of players that are beats once they’ve been in the league for a couple years

Reactions: Montana81
I don't think the NIT is going to be a thing unless we have another serious injury. Possible IMO but I give Cal more credit than that. The only time he's been in the NIT in the last 12 years is when his best player got hurt with only a month left in the season.

And we don't have anyone on this team that's carrying the load like Noel.
I mean after Valentine’s Day UK will be 17-9 and 6-7 in the SEC. Ole Miss might be their only remaining win, and I wouldn’t be surprised if UK loses out. So NIT is nearly a lock at this point.

Been following UK for 21 years now, I am just realistic. In 12-13 I said that team was heading to the NIT all year long and look what happened.

Look, this team is in the midst of a four game losing streak, possibly even longer. I expect 1-3 wins the rest of the season, is there any reason to think this team can win another road game? Or even beat a team at home besides Ole Miss?
Did you have the foresight to see that our best player would get hurt in 12-13? Because we were definitely making the tournament win nerlens and maybe winning a game or two.

Tennessee hasn't won in Rupp in 12 years. Last time was 2006 when Kentucky native Christ Lofton went for 31 on 7-10 3 point shooting.

I remember that quite well.

And for a week after, all I heard was 'Why didn't we recruit that guy?'.

Looks like a bunch of realistic UK fans on this board, and I’m glad. UK is terrible this year and are going to the NIT. I think after Valentine’s Day when UK is 17-9 and 6-8 in the SEC everyone will be on the NIT board.

The players are clearly done. Sadly UK will lose everyone and suck again next year now that the best players go to Duke.

Lose them... to where?

There are only three UK players projected to get drafted AT ALL. UK will keep 75% of their team next year.

Now is the time to beat Kentucky, cause is sure as shit won't be next season.

All are possible. I'll also take an avatar bet with you, or sig bet since he took avatar.
This poster has 50+ posts and you want to make a bet with him? He has been a poster since the end of December. Are you thinking clearly? If he loses, he just makes another name and if he wins you lose.

Some of you Cats need to hire me (Vol) as an adviser.:)

This poster has 50+ posts and you want to make a bet with him? He has been a poster since the end of December. Are you thinking clearly? If he loses, he just makes another name and if he wins you lose.

Some of you Cats need to hire me (Vol) as an adviser.:)
You're right. Obvious trolls are obvious.

To answer your previous question about the game. I think we win. We had a chance@ UT and now at Rupp, with familiarity of playing UT and playing on the home court....plus coming off a loss, UK should win. I'll go with 6 points UK.

If you want to make it interesting I'll avatar bet you for 3-7 days. I know you're relevant on the football board, and would hate to mess up your makeup/ appearance.

Last edited:
You're right. Obvious trolls are obvious.

To answer your previous question about the game. I think we win. We had a chance@ UT and now at Rupp, with familiarity of playing UT and playing on the home court....plus coming off a loss, UK should win. I'll go with 6 points UK.

If you want to make it interesting I'll avatar bet you for 3-7 days. I know you're relevant on the football board, and would hate to mess up your makeup/ appearance.

I think UT wins:

• UT is playing better than our last meeting
  • UT has been crushing weak opponents (not just doing what it takes to win)
  • UT knows they can't sleep on UK ( not for a second, a minute or anything)
  • UK is disheveled at the moment and still searching for an identity
  • UT defense will not allow UK to catch fire
  • Vols by 8

I think UT wins:

• UT is playing better than our last meeting
  • UT has been crushing weak opponents (not just doing what it takes to win)
  • UT knows they can't sleep on UK ( not for a second, a minute or anything)
  • UK is disheveled at the moment and still searching for an identity
  • UT defense will not allow UK to catch fire
  • Vols by 8
4 day avatar bet? Until next game.

If UK wins you wear an Jim Beam avatar. If UT wins I wear the Jack Daniels avatar.

Earlier in this thread you wanted some UK fans to come strong.

BTW, I watched a short doc the other day and Jack Daniels gets their oak barrels from Kentucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
4 day avatar bet? Until next game.

If UK wins you wear an Jim Beam avatar. If UT wins I wear the Jack Daniels avatar.

Earlier in this thread you wanted some UK fans to come strong.

BTW, I watched a short doc the other day and Jack Daniels gets their oak barrels from Kentucky.
No thanks, I don't drink and I don't bet. However, I think it will be a great game and I can't wait for it.

No thanks, I don't drink and I don't bet. However, I think it will be a great game and I can't wait for it.
Pussy. :p

I'm only joking around. It seemed you were baiting UK fans into responding so I wanted to see if you would put up.

There used to be a few of UT fans here that talked a big game. Wonder what happened to them?

Last edited:
I would be very happy with a UK win...

Given the ups and downs of this team, I think there is more of a chance this game ends up +10 points in either direction then it actually being a close game.

I'm only joking around. It seemed you were baiting UK fans into responding so I wanted to see if you would put up.

There used to be a few of UT fans here that talked a big game. Wonder what happened to them?

I actually haven't talked a big game. I see the game as a 50/50 proposition.

I actually haven't talked a big game. I see the game as a 50/50 proposition.
2ahsmc1.jpg

this will be UK's first rematch game with an opponent we lost to..... If they arent up for this game and give full effort then I will deem them to be #team prolapsed vaginas . And they dont want to be called that now do they?

Lose them... to where?

There are only three UK players projected to get drafted AT ALL. UK will keep 75% of their team next year.

Now is the time to beat Kentucky, cause is sure as shit won't be next season.
UK has 4 guys projected in the first round right now:

Diallo
Knox
SGA
Vanderbilt

Also I keep hearing this next year stuff from UK fans... I assume you guys have a ridiculous recruiting class or something?

ADVERTISEMENT