ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Thursday games thread ***

Can’t believe what I’m seeing UK. You guys can’t let this happen. If Kentucky blows this and KU loses to Clemson, next week at the office will be a very long one....

That charge was just a terrible call. Not enough contact to knock me down and I barely weigh 160.

Can’t believe what I’m seeing UK. You guys can’t let this happen. If Kentucky blows this and KU loses to Clemson, next week at the office will be a very long one....
Still think it gets away from us in the end. But on a plus.. Wade Has been a no show this half. And... Somehow Kstate has led this game almost the entire time with their best player a virtual non factor. Unbelievable

That charge was actually one of the few calls they’ve gotten right.

I disagree. It should have been a no call. There wasn't enough contact to call anything. He avoided him enough to not call a foul. Dude slide over to even make the contact.

Still think it gets away from us in the end. But on a plus.. Wade Has been a no show this half. And... Somehow Kstate has led this game almost the entire time with their best player a virtual non factor. Unbelievable

I gotta say, KSU just weathered another UK run and pushed the lead back to 9 (obviously its back to 5) so this game has a weird feel to it.

Gonzaga playing like a bunch of "Hoooooomo Sexuals!"

giphy.gif

Yeah what’s the deal? Did they decide they’re done experimenting with that foot?

Why did KS's pg pass up a wide open layup for an air ball three? Also another bullshit call against KS.

I’m in this weird spot of wanting to pull for KSU because just in case KU gets through murderer’s row we wouldn’t have to play Kentucky in the title game.. but if KSU wins and KU loses, my work week would be hell..

Reactions: LeroyOU12
Just feels like a game where UK stays within striking distance then KSU makes mistakes in the final few minutes and UK steals the game.

LOL at Kentucky if we manage to win this game with Mawien playing all these minutes

Wade must be done. I've got no words. We're not going be able to hold this lead without Wade and with all the foul trouble

KSU is definitely believing they can pull this off even with Wade on the bench. It's going to be tough though but if you would've told me KSU would be leading or only behind by a few points with just over 5 minutes left, I wouldn't have believed it.

KSU is definitely believing they can pull this off even with Wade on the bench. It's going to be tough though but if you would've told me KSU would be leading or only behind by a few points with just over 5 minutes left, I wouldn't have believed it.

They are tough. They play really physical and that has bothered UK some.

Total confidence every time Washington shoots free throws. No worries.

Man, Alexander made a big shot but has had just a subpar game for him. That and PJ's terrible FT shooting is going to sink UK.

ADVERTISEMENT