ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Thursday games thread ***

Convinced KU is best team left in field after seeing performance of the Big XII in this tournament and teams they beat up on during the season in general.

Duke looks terrifying to me. Although even average teams can look like worldbeaters vs mediocre competition.

If that matchup happens, all I ask is that someone "subtly" drops Grayson Allen on his pointy nose. I will have never been prouder of my school than at that moment.

I've seen a lot of crazy threads on RR, but my goodness, this one is the best yet:

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-officiating-was-very-clever-tonight.263230/unread

I mean, just wow..........This dude feels the officials conspired to send Wshington to the line, because they knew he was struggling from the line.

HOOOOOOOOOO. LEEEEEEEEEEE. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
Why bring up homeboards here? Any fans bringing up Peegs, tar heel radar?

They can, but they don't.

@SoundSlave nailed it on his thoughts about homeboards.

Why bring up homeboards here? Any fans bringing up Peegs, tar heel radar?

They can, but they don't.

@SoundSlave nailed it on his thoughts about homeboards.
Yeah b/c, ummm, I'm the only dude that' ever done so. If I'd done so from another board there wouldn' t be a peep. And yes, I'e seen plenty of stuff brought here from homeboards. Plus, I was bored.

You’ve never brought up stuff people have posted on their homeboards?
Of course he has. Lots of folks have. It was an absolute HILARIOUS read. Felt the need to share. I mean maybe someone was having a bad day, and needed a laugh.
Just doing my best to contribute to a healthy and joyful world.

Of course he has. Lots of folks have. It was an absolute HILARIOUS read. Felt the need to share. I mean maybe someone was having a bad day, and needed a laugh.
Just doing my best to contribute to a healthy and joyful world.
Meh, everyone knows I"m not a home board type of guy.

I'd rather hang out with UL, IU, Duke and UNC fans than homers.

Last edited:
Driving through Lexington now. A mess. My series got canceled for today. Played 2 yesterday. Still get my full conference pay---so I' m happy. Bit this weather??? Seesh??

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Road trip from he'l so far. Does Kentucky not clean off their GOD dang highways? Stopped for a bite to eat, and just now rolling through Scott County. Net I've seen 5 cars in the ditches.

Wtf Kentucky???

Road trip from he'l so far. Does Kentucky not clean off their GOD dang highways? Stopped for a bite to eat, and just now rolling through Scott County. Net I've seen 5 cars in the ditches.

Wtf Kentucky???
They're mourning the loss. make your own way home hoosiers.

I noticed I'm particularly rude and an assholel since we lost. I really try to be more clever and funny, but I can't help but feel some fans are celebrating our loss.
Nope. Not me. Sure it' fun to rag on SOME of BBN. They bring it on themselves. So in that sense, yeah I guess you could say "celebrating ". But more like rubbing it in. Some of your brethren deserve it. But for me...Naaah. I've always liked UK. HATE it for my wife. Devastating for her. Man she loves her Cats. But honestly, it makes no difference to me. After all, it' s just a game.

ADVERTISEMENT