Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
426178655_792149392957682_4040755321383427056_n.jpg

Chiefs will win...credit to the organization for the team they have assembled.

That being said, I have had enough of seeing Mahomes and/or Kelce on every single commercial. It was funny at first, now it is just annoying.

Hard to bet against Mahomes. I think the Niners have the better roster, but the Chiefs have the significantly better QB. It also helps their recievers haven't dropped any balls in the postseason so far.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Chiefs will win...credit to the organization for the team they have assembled.

That being said, I have had enough of seeing Mahomes and/or Kelce on every single commercial. It was funny at first, now it is just annoying.

Even I'm a little tired of the commercials, especially the Kelce ones.

gun to my head I couldn't even tell you who won last year's Super Bowl.

I gotta be the only person who posts here who doesn't watch the SB and isn't planning to this year. Great day to catch up on TV shows and movies.

Also will be watching OKC play a matinee that day. They're my new team now that I've got one foot off the ATL bandwagon I've been riding since tghey got Trae. Love me some Chet. And how cna you not love SGA and JDub? Such a fun team to watch.

I used to like Mahomes but not as much after he was such a sore loser with his whining after the Bills game earlier this year. He is great though and I think he is probably the difference so KC will win.

I don't really care either way. I just hope it's a good game. My daughter, however, is 100% pulling for the Chiefs and Kelce, lol.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
you enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy. wouldn't it be great if they used Swift and her fans (name escapes me), to prop up the NFL to a new base and then shit all over them so they'll come back next year?

Too far out there?

you enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy. wouldn't it be great if they used Swift and her fans (name escapes me), to prop up the NFL to a new base and then shit all over them so they'll come back next year?

Too far out there?

I’m open to anything, and attracting Swifty eyeballs has obviously been profitable. But if the refs have been trying to help KC this year, they have a weird way of showing it. 2nd highest penalty differential and their opponents are the 2nd least-penalized. Lot of crushing calls and TDs wiped away. But I know the common narrative is the opposite.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They're not whining about it. They're making jokes about it. And why would it be asinine to say that? It happens every year.

They’re miffed about it. McCaffrey called it “more wood on the fire.” Players were even whining about practice being more difficult that day. Because waking up at 6:03 instead of 6:10 apparently destroyed their routine. 😆

They’ve also been complaining about their practice field.

They’re miffed about it. McCaffrey called it “more wood on the fire.” Players were even whining about practice being more difficult that day. Because waking up at 6:03 instead of 6:10 apparently destroyed their routine. 😆

They’ve also been complaining about their practice field.
I'm sure your KC fan twitter feed is a good, reliable source for what the 49ers are whining about. As for the field, one team is practicing on soggy sod placed over turf and the other is practicing in a climate controlled, top notch practice facility. They're not going to use it as an excuse if they lose, but it is worth mentioning, don't you think?

The only event I enjoy betting more is the big dance (preseasons are fun, too).

A few Benjis this week across the apps, plus a handful of those "free" bets
Plenty of money on each side
Performance bets
Halftime bets

Hoping for a really fun game, I'd be stoked if KC wins another; otherwise I'm just hoping dudes hit their (my?) betting marks.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
The only event I enjoy betting more is the big dance (preseasons are fun, too).

A few Benjis this week across the apps, plus a handful of those "free" bets
Plenty of money on each side
Performance bets
Halftime bets

Hoping for a really fun game, I'd be stoked if KC wins another; otherwise I'm just hoping dudes hit their (my?) betting marks.
Right on. We did a square board. $4k payout in first and second Q, $4.5k for the 3rd Q and $5k for the 4th Q. First time our club has gone over $20k for a board.

Reactions: KisteK
I'm sure your KC fan twitter feed is a good, reliable source for what the 49ers are whining about. As for the field, one team is practicing on soggy sod placed over turf and the other is practicing in a climate controlled, top notch practice facility. They're not going to use it as an excuse if they lose, but it is worth mentioning, don't you think?

The “wood on the fire” comment and preaching about dealing with adversity is laughable. KC’s done nothing to slight them (even though their players and owner have taken shots at Chiefs players), so they’re trying to manufacture a chip on their shoulder. Because clearly a team that’s been favored in all 20 games this year can’t pull the “no one believes in us” card.

The “wood on the fire” comment and preaching about dealing with adversity is laughable. KC’s done nothing to slight them (even though their players and owner have taken shots at Chiefs players), so they’re trying to manufacture a chip on their shoulder. Because clearly a team that’s been favored in all 20 games this year can’t pull the “no one believes in us” card.
The only questionable thing that the owner or a player has said was that the Chiefs OL hold a lot. Which is a fact. They haven't taken any shots at a specific player. You are the one manufacturing thongs here.

The Patriots had damn near 20 years of winning and their fans never came close to being as obnoxious as the Chiefs fans have become after having 4 years of winning. Just like the Seahawks fans 10 years ago. You guys obsesess over what the other teams are doing or talking about and then accuse the other fans of being guilty of your own sin.

The only questionable thing that the owner or a player has said was that the Chiefs OL hold a lot. Which is a fact. They haven't taken any shots at a specific player. You are the one manufacturing thongs here.

The Patriots had damn near 20 years of winning and their fans never came close to being as obnoxious as the Chiefs fans have become after having 4 years of winning. Just like the Seahawks fans 10 years ago. You guys obsesess over what the other teams are doing or talking about and then accuse the other fans of being guilty of your own sin.

Shifting the focus to alleged behavior of fans? Guess it's not a bad tactic, since you can always find examples of fan behavior to support any claim. How many New England or KC fans do you know?

Every team holds a lot. Any official will tell you that if they called every textbook hold, there'd be a flag on virtually every snap. And they call their share on KC. Taylor alone was flagged as many times this year as all four years in Jacksonville combined. Gotta love that favorable officiating everybody talks about.

Your argument reminds me of the people who defended Sean Payton's shots at Paton and Nate Hackett. It doesn't matter whether there's truth to what he's saying. It wasn't untrue when Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig, but I'm guessing she felt slighted by it.

When they asked Kelce about the defenders he was going to face, he blathered on and on in praise. When Bosa was asked about KC's tackles...."They hold a lot." Then York was asked about what he remembers from the SB four years ago: "I remember Bosa being held." I'm pretty sure you know that isn't paying respect to the opponent.

This isn't a KC narrative. There are plenty of articles like this out there:
https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-west/sa...ys-49ers-complain-too-much-to-be-likable-team

9ers by 9.
I told my wife yesterday that we should bet everything we have in our 401K and Edward Jones on this game, I said we will pick the 49ers, I said if we win we are both retired. She said hell no. 🤣
You have to know my wife to really understand, she never complains about nothing, never speaks up or bitches, I tell her she is wonderfully weird.
But the answer is hell no.😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Watching SF give KC space to pass 6-7 yards for free every play in crunch time gave me flashbacks to every close UK game under Stoops. He does the same shit and its frustrating to watch. Mahomes is clutch. Congrats Chiefs fans. Fun ballgame.
Prevent defense = prevents you from winning. It's fine if you're up more than one score and trying to kill clock. Otherwise, no.

Well that was a heartbreaker. The 49ers had opportunities but just couldn't make the right plays at the right time. The Chiefs defense is so underrated, though. They were great all year and I don't think it was the offense that lost the game for the Niners. It's going to take an elite defense to make me comfortable betting against Mahomes for a long time to come.

By who? They were second in the NFL in total defense and PPG allowed. They've been getting props for it too.
Statistically, they were ranked highly. But I am talking about the overall coverage they received. It wasn't until near the end of the year that they started getting the respect that teams like Baltimore and Cleveland were getting. The 49ers, even though they haven't been great defensively since September, were getting more attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT