ADVERTISEMENT

It's a tough job, did UK mess up?

Did they overreacted to a couple/three bad years?

• Yes

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters
If Cal was capable of that, he would’ve just stayed and done it at UK. Uprooting his life wasn’t necessary.

seinfeld-for.gif

UK fans are going to be that ex who obsesses and talks more about their ex spouse more than their new one.

Thinking Mr Phog was counting on ol’ Cal to hang around long enough for the rugman to put us in the rearview mirror on that all time wins list. So hostile.

I've said it already, I'll miss Cal. I really liked the guy. He definitely could have bounced back. He got the type of players to do it. I'm sure he'll do well at Arkansas. But, still think the split was best for both parties. He completely lost the majority of the fanbase, and it sounds like he lost the admin/booster support as well.

Him and Ellen's farewell videos were kind of sad though. You could see that neither truly wanted to be leaving Lexington. It will be cool when they hang a banner for him in the future, but it's time to move on for now.

New hires have always seemed to work out well for UK (besides a 2 year shit show with Billy G). I have faith the next one will work out as well.
I think this is how most UK fans feel. I’ll miss him and cheer for him and if he wins a title I’ll be happy for him but it was time to go. It just was.

KU is passing UK in wins next year. UK in a total rebuild. Arkansas going farther in the tourney. Meltdown

And Arkansas comes into Rupp next year.
They played home-and-home the past 2 years. 2021-22 they only played once, at Arkansas, but I don't think that necessarily guarantees they play at Rupp this year. The scheduling will be all over the place with Texas and Oklahoma coming.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They played home-and-home the past 2 years. 2021-22 they only played once, at Arkansas, but I don't think that necessarily guarantees they play at Rupp this year. The scheduling will be all over the place with Texas and Oklahoma coming.
So how's the realignment or scheduling going to work?
Any idea? Do we play each other in our division twice and mix in a couple of the others?

6401187eb0084.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT