ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Tennessee is a projected 1 seed with the metrics today. Purdue, Houston, UNC, Tennessee. I have to think UConn will eventually replace Houston as the 2nd 1 seed. Tennessee,Auburn, or UK will get the 4th 1 seed

The cats were putting a scare into those AU fans 2 years ago, then Tyty got injured and our lead evaporated quickly.
That injury put the pin in UK's balloon for the season. They weren't the same after that.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Tennessee is a projected 1 seed with the metrics today. Purdue, Houston, UNC, Tennessee. I have to think UConn will eventually replace Houston as the 2nd 1 seed. Tennessee,Auburn, or UK will get the 4th 1 seed
The projections yesterday didn’t even.show UK on the 2 line, they had Wisconsin there, which is so laughable.

That home loss to UNCW is going to haunt UK on Selection Sunday.

We may have peeped our head out, but there is way too much CBB left to crown us anything yet. The dance isn't close to being settled yet.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
The cats were putting a scare into those AU fans 2 years ago, then Tyty got injured and our lead evaporated quickly.
That injury put the pin in UK's balloon for the season. They weren't the same after that.
I'm glad Tyty is no longer with y'all and not because he was good, but because calling a grown man a toddler name just sounds dumb. It would be like calling you Jefjef. Mama's little Jefjef. That stuff needs to end by 3ys old.

I'm glad Tyty is no longer with y'all and not because he was good, but because calling a grown man a toddler name just sounds dumb. It would be like calling you Jefjef. Mama's little Jefjef. That stuff needs to end by 3ys old.
Kid was a hell of a talent though, he set the single game assist record… at UK. That’s an incredible accomplishment. John Wall lived for assists, that was his most sought after stat and Tyty took it from him.
That team smacked some damn good teams before he got injured. Won by almost 20 at Kansas, beat uNC, UT and WKU by 30. They were rolling, but all it takes is one key guy getting injured and it's over.
Heck, a Florida player dove into his knees later in the season and that basically put the last shovel full of dirt on our grave. It was up to Sahvir Wheeler from there. Not good.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Kid was a hell of a talent though, he set the single game assist record… at UK. That’s an incredible accomplishment. John Wall lived for assists, that was his most sought after stat and Tyty took it from him.
That team smacked some damn good teams before he got injured. Won by almost 20 at Kansas, beat uNC, UT and WKU by 30. They were rolling, but all it takes is one key guy getting injured and it's over.
Heck, a Florida player dove into his knees later in the season and that basically put the last shovel full of dirt on our grave. It was up to Sahvir Wheeler from there. Not good.
That was way more than I wanted hear. Just slow down on the baby names, k?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
That was way more than I wanted here. Just slow down on the baby names, k?
Remember the kid at Michigan State… Tum Tum Nairn?

Also, Tennessee had 'Peanut butter and Jelly'. C'mon, those were equally as bad. Haha.

Remember the kid at Michigan State… Tum Tum Nairn?

Also, Tennessee had 'Peanut butter and Jelly'. C'mon, those were equally as bad. Haha.
It's not the same and you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
We may have peeped our head out, but there is way too much CBB left to crown us anything yet. The dance isn't close to being settled yet.
I think the regular season champ will probably have 4 losses. The top teams will eat each other. Especially at home.

Bear-Bryant-1980.jpg
He won
I'm just hoping there is a huge ice storm the day UK rolls into town and the fans stay home.
It was 14 degrees in Auburn yeaterdsy and it was packed. Students lined up hours in advance.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You do realize when I see a UK fan talking about defense I get a mental image of a nursery school kid talking String Theory?

Seriously, I hope you don't lose till we meet. Congrats on your win.
They've got string theory down. Next learning something about black holes. They've beem neglecting their defensive theories. Our 3 7 footers will try to turn Aidoo into Aidon't.

Your guys are really good. Best Barn's team so far. Looking forward to the game at Rupp. It has the makings for a good one!

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
They've got string theory down. Next learning something about black holes. They've beem neglecting their defensive theories. Our 3 7 footers will try to turn Aidoo into Aidon't.

Your guys are really good. Best Barn's team so far. Looking forward to the game at Rupp. It has the makings for a good one!
Don't get mad at us if we put down your wobbly legged baby giraffes in the 1st half. When Barnes come to Lexington remember that Hell will be riding with him.

UK -5.5 over the Jrs. That line stinks, seems obvi to take kentucky here but Vegas must know something

Kentucky not playing well at halftime @ SCAR.

ADVERTISEMENT