ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Are you really trying to say winning at home is just as easy as winning on the road? Why has Tennessee lost its last 5 games at Auburn. Yet won its last two at Knoxville verses Auburn? Both your wins occured in years you lost on the road in Auburn.
I don't think we have lost the last five games to y'all. I also think we have a better defense than you do. I also think the Vols are better than Aubie.

But, I was just messin with you on that 3 point stuff.

I don't think we have lost the last five games to y'all. I also think we have a better defense than you do. I also think the Vols are better than Aubie.

But, I was just messin with you on that 3 point stuff.
You have lost your last 5 games in Auburn. Yes. i disagree on the last two

Pearl has delivered far more ass
kickings to barnes than the other way around
Pearl needs to deliver his ass, so Barnes won't have to chase him down to kick it. Anywho, I don't want to distract from your game with the bammers. I know you have to be excited, I would be. Good luck.

Pearl needs to deliver his ass, so Barnes won't have to chase him down to kick it. Anywho, I don't want to distract from your game with the bammers. I know you have to be excited, I would be. Good luck.
thanks

Reactions: della
Pearl also likes strange ass.
True story, He's a cheater in more ways than one.

article.252883.jpg

images

he's also a snitch.

This Georgia v LSU game has been a pretty solid back and forth battle. Can't change the channel to Auburn v Alabama just yet....this game is gonna go down to the wire.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Auburn starting out strong, but the game got delayed cause bama hadn't paid the light bill. After that got squared up bama has been on a tear.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Mississippi State up 14-10 at Florida early. The way they've been playing, the Bulldogs should be up another 10. Florida looks atrocious.

Gators got the memo. Playing with a fire under their ass all of a sudden
Up 3 on State

Cal has lost to Auburn more than any coach in UK history
He’s also beaten Auburn more often than not and last I checked, 2023 is more recent by 4 years and the reason UK hasn’t beaten Auburn in the NCAAT, is because Auburn is rarely in the tournament.

Last edited:
He’s also beaten Auburn more often than not and last I checked, 2023 is more recent by 4 years and tge reason UK hasn’t beaten Auburn in the NCAAT, is because Auburn is rarely in the tournament.
Rarely in the tourney pre BP…. 1-0 against UK with BP at AU. Cal has won 1 natty with all that talent lmao

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Rarely in the tourney pre BP…. 1-0 against UK with BP at AU. Cal has won 1 natty with all that talent lmao
Okay, well, you're all over the place. Congrats on your 1-0.
How many NCAAT's does ole Brucie have with all those veterans and draft picks?

ADVERTISEMENT