ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Do you really want talk about tournament wins and head to head? I don't think you do.
Absolutely not. That’s like talking about UK football vs Auburn, it’s not a contest. UK football has never had a Bruce Pearl type coach so I can talk a little. We’ve held our own against UK since Bruce arrived, nobody can say different. But in terms of overall success, we are Vandy football and you are Alabama.

Absolutely not. That’s like talking about UK football vs Auburn, it’s not a contest. UK football has never had a Bruce Pearl type coach so I can talk a little. We’ve held our own against UK since Bruce arrived, nobody can say different. But in terms of overall success, we are Vandy football and you are Alabama.
Bear-Bryant-1980.jpg

Okay, so why then did you bring up the 2019 E8?

Great, y'all had a freakish run, but UK has 17 of those AND UK has massive scoreboard on y'all.

Reactions: JC for 3
Okay, so why then did you bring up the 2019 E8?

Great, y'all had a freakish run, but UK has 17 of those AND UK has massive scoreboard on y'all.
Just bc thats basically all we have against yall. Can you let me enjoy that please? If yall ever beat us in a meaningful football game I’ll let you have yours. We will probably both be long gone by then though.

The 4 best teams in the SEC are Vols, bammers, Cats, and Aubie. bammers and Vols are the only two that have met and the Vols smoked the Tide, but it was in Knoxville. Where the game is played matters bigly. Aubie has to go to T-town Wednesday. That will be a pivotal battle.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
The 4 best teams in the SEC are Vols, bammers, Cats, and Aubie. bammers and Vols are the only two that have met and the Vols smoked the Tide, but it was in Knoxville. Where the game is played matters bigly. Aubie has to go to T-town Wednesday. That will be a pivotal battle.
Right now, I think Auburn is the best of the 4, but honestly, they haven't played anyone yet, so we shall see.

I'm keeping my eyes on Bama, I'm not so sure about them. I think they have the metrics fooled. But we need them to beat Auburn this week.

I currently have UK slightly behind UT, but that changes if Big Z consistently plays like he did last night.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Right now, I think Auburn is the best of the 4, but honestly, they haven't played anyone yet, so we shall see.

I'm keeping my eyes on Bama, I'm not so sure about them. I think they have the metrics fooled. But we need them to beat Auburn this week.

I currently have UK slightly behind UT, but that changes if Big Z consistently plays like he did last night.
I have it Vols, Cats, Aubie, bammers.

UT- very good offense, elite defense
UK- elite offense, poor defense
Aubie- untested
bammers- elite offense, decent defense except bigs

Aubie@bama will tell a lot about both teams.

I have it Vols, Cats, Aubie, bammers.

UT- very good offense, elite defense
UK- elite offense, poor defense
Aubie- untested
bammers- elite offense, decent defense except bigs

Aubie@bama will tell a lot about both teams.
You could be right.

Auburn had people fooled last year too, they hid behind a very weak schedule until late January, then started getting wrecked.

I doubt they fall off the table this year, they're obviously very good, we just don't know how good yet.

I don't see anyone beating them in their gym though.

You could be right.

Auburn had people fooled last year too, they hid behind a very weak schedule until late January, then started getting wrecked.

I doubt they fall off the table this year, they're obviously very good, we just don't know how good yet.

I don't see anyone beating them in their gym though.
It is amazing how home court makes such a difference, but I agree it does.

I usually don't post much on Sundays, but there were so many great games yesterday that I missed.

UT has to be the favorite to win the regular season. Not just their schedule but their team. It's like watching a Brinks truck on a basketball court.

they can't call them all.

It is amazing how home court makes such a difference, but I agree it does.
And it's not the same for everyone. Some home court advantages are.much tougher to play in than others.

Auburn's home court environment looks amazing to me, especially during big games.

Just watch KD Johnson, during road games, his clown act is forced and subdued, but at home, he’s at another level.

I usually don't post much on Sundays, but there were so many great games yesterday that I missed.

UT has to be the favorite to win the regular season. Not just their schedule but their team. It's like watching a Brinks truck on a basketball court.

they can't call them all.

I knew you spent a lot of time on your knees, but I gotta say, I didn't think it was because you were religious. That’s slightly disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: treyforuk
And it's not the same for everyone. Some home court advantages are.much tougher to play in than others.

Auburn's home court environment looks amazing to me, especially during big games.

Just watch KD Johnson, during road games, his clown act is forced and subdued, but at home, he’s at another level.
KD Johnson looks like Pearl's illegitimate black son. Playing at Auburn is like playing in a shoe box. It's a tiny little arena.

I remember Bear Bryant coaching at Kentucky. He is better than anything Auburn ever had!

I just like messin with y'all, enjoy your win and don't get your ass beat till we can get up there and administer a proper $5 ass whoopin on ya.
I wouldn’t be surprised all to lose that game, maybe both. I’ve got a lot respect for UT lately. I’m impressed with what Barnes has established pretty consistently now. Dalton Knecht is the real deal. Not sure who we have that’s going to slow him down.

Reactions: della
I wouldn’t be surprised all to lose that game, maybe both. I’ve got a lot respect for UT lately. I’m impressed with what Barnes has established pretty consistently now. Dalton Knecht is the real deal. Not sure who we have that’s going to slow him down.
Let him have his and shut down the rest of the team?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
How do you expect me to argue with that? You have to give me something to work with. I'm not an Auburn fan that can just make shit up...

ADVERTISEMENT