ADVERTISEMENT

Pick your Final Four

I know it’s kind of mute before the brackets are released, but it’s early March, let’s see where you guys stand.

Kansas
Kentucky
Baylor
Louisville

Cards have the talent on paper, but not the Final four mentality.
Its pathetic, but what can you do.
Elite is the roof/ceiling as of today. ( hope that changes)

I expect the first couple rounds to be chaos but chalk will win out late, so

Kansas (best team)
Gonzaga (second best team)
Kentucky (peaking at the right time and bias)
Florida State

KU
Michigan St
Florida St
Baylor

With Kentucky, Seton Hall, Gonzaga and Dayton in the elite 8.

This is tough because I think either MSU or UK end up in KU's bracket. 4 teams I would pick though

Kansas
Kentucky
Dayton
Seton Hall

If every team plays up to their potential

Kansas
Baylor
FSU
UK/Dayton

Someone has to make it man. Y’all can get hot and beat anyone. I’m not on the Dayton/Seton Hall train like a lot of other posters.

I ageee about those teams you mentioned, but im just too skeptical.
Things could change starting Saturday.

I think defense and guard play carry the torch in the tourney. I also think the Final Four will be kind of chalky in a year that seems so wacky.

Baylor
Kansas
Kentucky
Gonzaga

Reactions: JimboBBN
This is one of those years where you are better off letting your daughter/niece/granddaughter pick the teams based upon their uniform colors.
That seems to be every year for me. I watch a lot of BIG Ten because MSU is my school. I watch just enough outside of our conference to feed ill advised decisions otherwise.

Dang good picks for August!

I’ll be a homer today and say:
Baylor
Kentucky
Gonzaga
FSU

You and Gonzaga deserve one more round together. At least this year if you face them, it would be the regional finals at the earliest.

I think they were decent picks for August. Seton Hall and Baylor were #12 and #16 in the preseason. Now, both teams are in the top 8. Duke looks like the weakest of my 4 picks.

Reactions: GE Nole
If Maxey is consistent, Ashton plays D and passes and Quickley keeps scoring, then it's no surprise at all.

I think Maxey will step up and be big time. He seems to love the moment. I'm just hoping Nick and EJ don't revert. Nick's had a great year and EJ's coming along at the right time. I believe Quickley will play well. Need Ashton to just take care of the ball. He's been too loose the last few weeks.

We can beat anybody. We could flame out as well. I like Cals track record though. Hopefully we can make some noise.

You and Gonzaga deserve one more round together. At least this year if you face them, it would be the regional finals at the earliest.

I think they were decent picks for August. Seton Hall and Baylor were #12 and #16 in the preseason. Now, both teams are in the top 8. Duke looks like the weakest of my 4 picks.

FSU/Gonzaga round 3 would be fantastic

Reactions: dukedevilz
I think defense and guard play carry the torch in the tourney. I also think the Final Four will be kind of chalky in a year that seems so wacky.

Baylor
Kansas
Kentucky
Gonzaga

I agree, defense and guard play. Let’s go Forrest and Vassell!

Reactions: jhmossy
I agree, defense and guard play. Let’s go Forrest and Vassell!

I probably have FSU as my 6th or 7th pick. I love their guards, depth, and defense. Plus, they shoot FTs really well down the stretch. I have more confidence in FSU than I have in any other ACC team this year.

I probably have FSU as my 6th or 7th pick. I love their guards, depth, and defense. Plus, they shoot FTs really well down the stretch. I have more confidence in FSU than I have in any other ACC team this year.

Elite 8 is probably where I would have FSU if I wasn’t a fan. However, how often am I gonna be able to legit pick my team to the Final Four in my bracket? I feel like I gotta do it this year.

ADVERTISEMENT