ADVERTISEMENT

Pick your Final Four

MSU is getting hot at the right time. Find it hard to believe we shit the bed this weekend on Winston’s Senior night. I can see us making a run a lot more clearly than a few weeks ago.

To make it happen, we need this Tillman to keep it up, but we need vintage Winston back. This team will go as far as Cassius takes us.

KU ( and KU takes the Houston Region )
UL ( Gets sent out West )
Dayton ( Gets the 2 seed in the Midwest )
Baylor ( This sends Baylor East )

extra credit pick: The B1G has ZERO 0 ZERO teams make the elite 8

KU ( and KU takes the Houston Region )
UL ( Gets sent out West )
Dayton ( Gets the 2 seed in the Midwest )
Baylor ( This sends Baylor East )

extra credit pick: The B1G has ZERO 0 ZERO teams make the elite 8

That's because the selection committee will put all of the Big Ten teams in two regions like usual, forcing them to cannibalize each other.

Cards have the talent on paper, but not the Final four mentality.
Its pathetic, but what can you do.
Elite is the roof/ceiling as of today. ( hope that changes)

As long as they don’t draw FSU in the elite 8, think they’re a 4 candidate. Stay healthy, but that goes for every team.

Reactions: UL_1986
As long as they don’t draw FSU in the elite 8, think they’re a 4 candidate. Stay healthy, but that goes for every team.
I do not wanna play you guys again. I honestly think you guys are one of the best teams aside from Kansas.

And the survey says...

Main Contenders:
Kansas- 18
Baylor- 15
Kentucky- 12
Dayton- 10
Michigan State- 9
Gonzaga- 9
FSU- 8

Outside Chance:
Louisville- 3
Seton Hall- 3
Iowa- 3
Duke- 2
Illinois- 2
Ohio State- 2
Creighton- 2
Oregon- 1
Auburn- 1
Maryland- 1
Wisconsin- 1
Michigan- 1
West Virginia- 1
SF Austin- 1

How does San Diego State not have any takers? Dang, I might have to pick them for my Final Four if everyone else is going to sleep on them.

And the survey says...

Main Contenders:
Kansas- 18
Baylor- 15
Kentucky- 12
Dayton- 10
Michigan State- 9
Gonzaga- 9
FSU- 8

Outside Chance:
Louisville- 3
Seton Hall- 3
Iowa- 3
Duke- 2
Illinois- 2
Ohio State- 2
Creighton- 2
Oregon- 1
Auburn- 1
Maryland- 1
Wisconsin- 1
Michigan- 1
West Virginia- 1
SF Austin- 1

How does San Diego State not have any takers? Dang, I might have to pick them for my Final Four if everyone else is going to sleep on them.

Yeah...if there's a board tourney challenge, I'm definitely picking them to go far.

Reactions: dukedevilz
And the survey says...

Main Contenders:
Kansas- 18
Baylor- 15
Kentucky- 12
Dayton- 10
Michigan State- 9
Gonzaga- 9
FSU- 8

Outside Chance:
Louisville- 3
Seton Hall- 3
Iowa- 3
Duke- 2
Illinois- 2
Ohio State- 2
Creighton- 2
Oregon- 1
Auburn- 1
Maryland- 1
Wisconsin- 1
Michigan- 1
West Virginia- 1
SF Austin- 1

Lmfao. Who picked these? Michigan st and Kentucky not happening.

You're doubting Michigan State? Have you watched any tournament in the last 20 years?

A really remarkable track record. 8 Final Fours in 21 years. That's 38%. 1 seeds advance to the Final Four 41% of the time, and Izzo has only been a 1 seed on four different occasions. 2 seeds make the FF slightly less than 21% of the time. He's consistently outperforming his seed.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
A really remarkable track record. 8 Final Fours in 21 years. That's 38%. 1 seeds advance to the Final Four 41% of the time, and Izzo has only been a 1 seed on four different occasions. 2 seeds make the FF slightly less than 21% of the time. He's consistently outperforming his seed.

and/or underperforming in the regular season

Yes, but have you watched them play this year? Not sold on them at all.

When is the last time you watched? They've just rattled off 3 Top-25 wins in a row, 2 of them away games (@Maryland, @PSU, and Iowa at home).

Definitely playing a lot better the last few weeks than they did during their mid-season lull.

When is the last time you watched? They've just rattled off 3 Top-25 wins in a row, 2 of them away games (@Maryland, @PSU, and Iowa at home).

Definitely playing a lot better the last few weeks than they did during their mid-season lull.
I watched the Maryland game. Not saying you guys aren’t a good team, just don’t think this squad is getting past the sweet 16. Who knows though, this season is full of surprises. I could see a team like Dayton winning it this year.

I do not wanna play you guys again. I honestly think you guys are one of the best teams aside from Kansas.

Nah, we have had an amazing ability over the years of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 1972 was a lifetime ago lol. I’ll believe it when I believe it.

Reactions: UL_1986
Florida State
Kansas
Maryland
Rocco Clubbo school for typewriter maintenance.
(Yes they have a basketball team. No, no one still uses a typewriter).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT