ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

LOL. **** those refs. Jesus.
dawsons-creek-james-van-der-beek.gif

Not the Chiefs' defense, eh?
Well, that too. Especially the blitz call on 3rd and 27. Inexcusable. But we knew the Bengals can score. They don't need extra help with a questionable penalty on every 3rd down.

And another week where I call for Shanahan a worthless play caller. Fvck that guy

That should solidify the #1 seed for Tennessee since they get to finish the season @ Houston (no way they lose to them again). Chiefs should still lock up the #2 seed. The 1 is big though since they are the only bye.

And here we go. Let Houston run over 2 minutes off the clock instead of playing for a chance to score at the end of the half. Shanahan is a spineless bitch.

Never sit Chase.
I have Chase, Samuel, and Adams and can only start 2 (no flex). Chase had been relatively quiet the past 8 weeks. He has the most upside of any receiver though. You just never know when he's gonna go off like that. I just figured with Lance at QB today they would force feed Deebo even more than usual. Plus, Houston is terrible.

The 49ers jyst benefited from a call I totally disagree with. Forward progress negates fumbles nowadays. That ain't right.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Well, the 49ers are up 10-7 with 12 minutes left. Time for victory formation.

Missed out on a bye but hosting the Steelers is the next best thing.

It is pretty damn impressive that McVey and the Rams, in 5 seasons, have never lost a game when leading at the half. Hopefully, somehow, that ends today. Doubt it, though.

Reactions: Villian07
Man i thibk it would be super hilarious if chargers and raiders come to a gentlemans agreement and take knees all game, or do something to rig the tie so they both make it and pitt gets fked 🤣

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I wish I could watch a game without being so cynical. Tte 49ers overcame a lot of adversity and played with their backs against the wall from the beginning and were able to pull out the victory. I still don't understand Shanahan playing for a FG when they had it 1st and goal in OT when a TD wins the game. But the INT saved them.

88 yards with no timeouts, that's clutch.

Reactions: Villian07
Man i thibk it would be super hilarious if chargers and raiders come to a gentlemans agreement and take knees all game, or do something to rig the tie so they both make it and pitt gets fked 🤣
That'd be funny but the NFL can rule both teams a forfeit if they feel there is collusion.

Ahh was unaware of that. I know they started playing the last day of soccer tourney group stages at the same time bc one world cup many years ago, two teams fogured out all they needed to do was tie to both asvance based on the result from the other two teams earlier in the day, so they just passed the ball back and forth for 90 mins lmao survive and advance
That'd be funny but the NFL can rule both teams a forfeit if they feel there is collusion.

Wonder how much vegas won on the jags today. Geeeze i seen thw score and thought indy must have clinched and sat their players………nope they got knocked smooth out but the gd jags 🤣 hate it for JT bc thats a bitter end to a great season, but wentz has been overrated since he was drafted imo, although he had one nice half aeason in philly before getting hirt on that td run.

Do u know if they are going to reseed after the first round like years past. Like used to if the lst team in upset a div winner, the one seed would play the lowest remaining seed instead of a normal bracket setup.

Do u know if they are going to reseed after the first round like years past. Like used to if the lst team in upset a div winner, the one seed would play the lowest remaining seed instead of a normal bracket setup.

ow i didnt even know sfran was still alive, much less made it. Guess they ended mcvays no loss when leading at half streak?

dam that sucks as a pack fan, id much rather play dallas next round than rams. Maybe someone will get upset. But hell all these teams are capable at this point. After sf smacked us last time we met them in playoffs idk that i wana play them either. And im def scared of kyler and zonas D lol. Lets go eagles 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT