ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Wow what a catxh by guyton. They better give it to him. What a effin epic game with whats on the line

Wow here we go 5 secs at the 12 yard line lets get it chargers i dont wanna go to bed yet

Herbert absolutely cannoned that ball into williams, williams has been so clutch this drive

Yeah, I think I'm ahead of you though. When I posted the Chargers had just scored.

I don't really have a rooting preference. Just wanted to see a good game and it had definitely delivered, lol.

You were right about those fourth down conversions. That was as many in one drive as you will ever see. They were all like 4th and 10 as well.

Raiders running all over them now.

Chargers used to be my adopted afc squad bc i was a big LT fan and gates, but if they dont tie i hope LV wins jist bc off all the bs theyve been thru with gruden and then madden dying.

Chargers used to be my adopted afc squad bc i was a big LT fan and gates, but if they dont tie i hope LV wins jist bc off all the bs theyve been thru with gruden and then madden dying.

Yeah, and plus the receiver guy who will be going to jail for awhile as well. They have had a wild season.

Reactions: Villian07
Oh uea damn i forgot i pused it to smoke a cig lol. Im seeing the fg raiders made

now chargers need to make a fg and then they can play for a tie without the nfl being able to accuse them of collusion lol

Oh uea damn i forgot i pused it to smoke a cig lol. Im seeing the fg raiders made

now chargers need to make a fg and then they can play for a tie without the nfl being able to accuse them of collusion lol

Ha, I miss those days. I quit about 8 years ago.

Yeah, it is just crazy this game went into OT with all the talk about the tie.

Herbert has been ridiculous. Receivers dropping passes all over the place and has still got it done.

Me too. And yea lol at collinsworth, the lineman was like 3.1 yards down field and it had absolutely no affect on the play. Bs call imo. Unless the linemen put there blocking the wrs cb, why they **** it even matter.

Not being aggressive for both teams would be pretty smart at this point.
Yea id be killin clock and punting deep, no chances on turnovers. But hell herbert liable to being chargers right down and acore in 2 mins.

wow what a throw by carr. This gane man

Yea id be killin clock and punting deep, no chances on turnovers. But hell herbert liable to being chargers right down and acore in 2 mins.

wow what a throw by carr. This gane man

Yeah, that last throw was legit from Carr.

I hope so, lets be honest either of these teams woukd beat pitt. Pitt just lucked up bc their division fell apart injiry wise and the titans gifted them a W
Is rather the Chargers get eliminated now but they’d definitely make the playoffs more entertaining.

Is rather the Chargers get eliminated now but they’d definitely make the playoffs more entertaining.
Yea i feel you as a chiefs fan, but part of the reason u feel that way is bc u know the chargers are much more dangerous than pitt. LV as well, but they are division foes and that sucks to play division opp in playoffs.

if a tie happens, yall get chargers or LV???

Smart here by the Raiders. Basically going to make it where it is you win or tie but the Chargers have no shot.

Chargers coach does dumb things all the time.

What a game. Fun way to end the season. Enjoyed it, guys. Goodnight.

night, yea i thought he used a timeout to save clock but there was only 4 on the playclock. But yea how do u not zero blitz there u know they wanna kill the clock and aint gonna risk an int on a tipped ball or some bs.

what a helluva game tho! And what a way to end the reg season, playoffs have some big shoes to fill lol

ADVERTISEMENT