ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

I wonder if they're going to use him more at WR this week. On one hand, he's been killing it at RB and Mitchell is out today. On the other hand, he is a 1,000yd receiver and has been missed in that department since they've been using him at RB.
I think they get it to him one way or the other. With Kittle back they are real rough to stop.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Nice botched fair catch and a brain fart penalty to gift the 9ers a TD right before the half. Typical Bungles.
With all the injuries the Bengals are the team to beat in the North, but they don’t really know how to win games. It’s one of those weird clichés. Took them to win the game at +350 though in case they get the W.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Bengals with two muffed punts. Outside of that, the 49ers only have one productive drive.
I didn't see the first one, that figures. So the Bungles have essentially given the 49ers 10 points. Classic Bungles when a chance to take first place in the division is on the line.

With all the injuries the Bengals are the team to beat in the North, but they don’t really know how to win games. It’s one of those weird clichés. Took them to win the game at +350 though in case they get the W.
+350? Got damn, did you just make that bet at halftime? They were only a 2-point dog before the game started.

Somehow, Someway, Ravens will still be in first in the AFC North after this week, even with what seems to be a record like injuries for a season...

Read that it was something that might linger for awhile, but he’d have to play through it.
Oh, I thought you meant the knee injury rather than the pinky. DERP. He seems to be ok, it doesn't seem to be affecting his throws. He probably didn't even realize how important the pinky is to a QB until he tried to throw with a gimpy one.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Toss play on 1st and 10. Holy fvck @GhostOf301 Shanahan is horrible
He can eat a dick and cooke on it at the same time. The entire second half he just called plays to run the clock out. Same douche that coached an offense to a 28-3 lead just to lose the super bowl. Fvck him.

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT