ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Sam Darnold sucks. We picked up his 5th year, too. What the hell were we thinking.
What do you think about the Panthers bringing Cam Newton back? If he plays like he did before when he was healthy then I could get on board with him being back but if he continues to act like when he was released where he was more worried about how he looked and how he was dressed in front of the media then bringing him back is going to turn into a huge mistake.

Btw, Love may have been making his first start, but let's not act like he's expected to be a scrub. He's a 2nd-year 1st rounder who is going to replace Rodgers very soon.
Love is a scrub bro. I know he wasnt drafted to be, but weve seen enough to kbow hes not some uber talented guy.

And yes to only score 13 against gb when our offense couldnt susyain drives and didnt even score till 4 mins left in the game is pretty poor. Like i said i cant inagine too many people bet the packers to cover, but i could be wrong

Love is a scrub bro. I know he wasnt drafted to be, but weve seen enough to kbow hes not some uber talented guy.

And yes to only score 13 against gb when our offense couldnt susyain drives and didnt even score till 4 mins left in the game is pretty poor. Like i said i cant inagine too many people bet the packers to cover, but i could be wrong
Scoring 13 isn’t looking quite as awful as I’m watching the Packers D shut out the league’s top-rated passer.

Reactions: Villian07
Scoring 13 isn’t looking quite as awful as I’m watching the Packers D shut out the league’s top-rated passer.
Again its more that we didnt have rodgers and couldnt sustain drives vs the chiefs on the road. But point taken oir defense has been playing much better.

Again its more that we didnt have rodgers and couldnt sustain drives vs the chiefs on the road. But point taken oir defense has been playing much better.

KC’s offense has had some off games in recent weeks, but they usually at least move the ball consistently. Against GB they had a bunch of three and outs. That’s a really good defense right now.

Reactions: Villian07
tennessee-titans.gif

Damn teddy that was soft. They were beat before that play tho that just ended any type or miracle. Still weak tho.

Teddy play is just headscratching, some weeks he looks very much competent, some weeks hes just awful. Been that way hus enrire career basically.. And they got decent weapons smh

Yea fishy ass spread gb -2.5 @ minn i smell upset. GB has carried vegas long enough lol gonna take an L i fear

Helluva game minny fans. Jefferson is such a stud. We trade up draft effin love when we coulda tried to trade up and get Jefferson smdh or pittman or claypool fml.

But yea good game. My man savage has got to secure that pick tho geeeeeeeze, and douglas had a pick six thrown right at hi but he for some reason kept running oward the sideline on the thielen catch.

Congrats, looks like there will be a battle for the division after all. I had a bad feeling coming in just bc of rhe dam spread. Cant imagine how much $$$ vegas has made on GB games this year. From the saints game, to zona with no wrs, to chiefs without rodgers, then not covering today. Man cant imagine alot of people were winners in those games, although the minny line moved like crazy so maybe alot of ppl were on minny idk.

KC’s offense has had some off games in recent weeks, but they usually at least move the ball consistently. Against GB they had a bunch of three and outs. That’s a really good defense right now.
Wilson was horrible last week in his first game back. Wasnt bc our d was dominant, it was bc he wasnt remotely accurate on most of his passes.

Minny showed today our defense is above avg to avg at best, esp until we get z smith and jaire alexander back.

Eh, at least he was penalized. Two Chargers took headshots and weren't even penalized. The one on the receiver was just brutal.

Eh, at least he was penalized. Two Chargers took headshots and weren't even penalized. The one on the receiver was just brutal.
Yea the one was a blatant missed call, but I think the Steelers still scored on that possession. Billion dollar industry and they can't find one set of competent officials.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yea the one was a blatant missed call, but I think the Steelers still scored on that possession. Billion dollar industry and they can't find one set of competent officials.

You are right on that one play though. On the replay there is no doubt you can see the Pittsburgh guy punch Herbert. If that is in fact what he was flagged for I don't understand why he wouldn't have been tossed. I thought that was automatic.

ADVERTISEMENT