ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Hahahaaaa, suck it Ravens! Bungles remain only 1 game back after today's AFC North shitshow.

Another reason Harbaugh went for it:

If Humphrey is done for the season, just stick a fork in the Ravens anyway..
FF46mzVXIAQP5dZ

AFC is lit. 12th place is 2 games behind 1st.
Every team in the AFC North and West sitting at .500 or better. Every team in the AFC also has at least 4 losses. Nobody stands out this year in either league. Hasn't been parity like this in the league ever, probably.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Joe Brady got canned yesterday. Scapegoat for Matt Rhule who can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Dude needs to go back to college.

I believe winning the SB probably goes through Tampa again this year. But it is as wide open as I can remember it. Would like to see a new team take it down. AZ maybe?

Then again wouldn't hate KC vs Tampa rematch. I think the AFC gives us a new team though. Just don't know who? SD?

KC is going to win the AFC. The rest of the teams have serious issues. Could see the Titans making a run if Henry comes back and looks like his normal self.
Chiefs are on a roll right now with 5 in a row, but the only good team they've beaten during that stretch is Green Bay (without Rodgers).

Reactions: bMORE607
They have a rookie QB. I mean the Pats have looked good, but it’s not like their schedule has been murderers row.
Their next 3 games are @ Buffalo, @ Indy, and vs. Buffalo. I think we'll know a lot more about them after those 3 games. Then they finish with Jax and Miami, which you would think are guaranteed wins, but they lost their first game against Miami and the Fins are on a 5 game winning streak now after losing 7 in a row.

Their next 3 games are @ Buffalo, @ Indy, and vs. Buffalo. I think we'll know a lot more about them after those 3 games. Then they finish with Jax and Miami, which you would think are guaranteed wins, but they lost their first game against Miami and the Fins are on a 5 game winning streak now after losing 7 in a row.
Fvck is going on with the NFL scheduling this year? Pats have Buffalo twice in 3 weeks.

Ravens had Cleveland, @Pittsburg, @Cleveland with Cleveland having a bye in between Ravens games.

Fvck is going on with the NFL scheduling this year? Pats have Buffalo twice in 3 weeks.

Ravens had Cleveland, @Pittsburg, @Cleveland with Cleveland having a bye in between Ravens games.
Yeah, I also noticed Cleveland got the Ravens back-to-back. The NFL scheduling office is on crack. That's not fair to the Ravens at all. Cleveland gets to watch game tape from the game they just played and get two weeks to prepare for the same team again.

Loooong way to go before playoff seeding is determined. They may not even have home field.

Of course they may not have it. They're tied with like 12 teams and don't have the tiebreaker over any of them. Plus they have a tough remaining schedule.

If the offense can quit shooting themselves in the foot, I'd like their chances of getting back to the SB. But they've been doing it all year.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Of course they may not have it. They're tied with like 12 teams and don't have the tiebreaker over any of them. Plus they have a tough remaining schedule.

If the offense can quit shooting themselves in the foot, I'd like their chances of getting back to the SB. But they've been doing it all year.
I was shocked the offense ever sputtered to begin with. They have all the weapons. Could be better at RB, but they are still solid there. Mahomes just needs to clean up the picks and they'll be fine. Very uncharacteristic of him this season. He's already got more this season than he had the past 2 years combined.

Hoping Buffalo gets a TD here. Don't care who wins. Just want drama.

Yea. Played my optimal lineup and will either have the highest scoring team or the 2nd highest scoring team for the week. Shit happens if he gets those 3 points.
There you go. Looks like you're gonna sneak away with a victory. The Bills might get the ball back with a couple seconds left. Then Allen throws Diggs a meaningless 20 yard pass. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT