ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Henry possible done, Jameis tears ACL, Von traded, and Ravens linebacker Malik Harrison got shot on Sunday in Cleveland. God damn what a Monday in the NFL
The possibilities of a Ravens player being shot anywhere outside of Baltimore is really high. Crazy stuff.

The possibilities of a Ravens player being shot anywhere outside of Baltimore is really high. Crazy stuff.
The Baltimore jokes right themselves, but to be fair none of the players probably live in the city. They all probably live near Owings Mills, which is a really nice place to live.

I have been wondering the last year or so if Henry would pick up a big injury. His size, how physical he is, its almost impossible not to get hurt the way he runs.
Yea i was just tellin a buddy i hope he can get back to form. Im not a titans fan but hes just fun to watch. Havent seen as big and fast of a powerful back ever really, AP was a beast but he wasnt that damn big, he didnt stiff arm people into back flips.

Just the way so many rbs fall off a cliff like david johnson, leveon bell, gurley, freeman and on and on, im scared he will never be the same, which would be a real shame imo.

We win this week they liable to burnvegas to the ground after im sire everyone in the world was on zona last week lol.

no chance in that happening tho imo

So Rodgers lied about being vaccinated? Is that what happened?

I don't think he ever actually said he was vaccinated, but it sounds like he wanted people to think that so he wouldn't catch shit.

Rodgers is considered one of the smartest players in the NFL and he won't take the vaccine. Hmm.....

Niners at home, against Arizona without Murray and can't stop their offense. Kittle's first game back and shits the bed totally changing the momentum. Then down 14-0 with Arizona getting the half kickoff, they let 20 seconds run off the clock to take it to the 2nd quarter.

Packers have got to be vegas favorite team ever smdh killed multiple parlays for me smdh. You suck chiefs

Packers ML?
Hell naw Chiefs -7 smdh

my balls aint that big to be betting gb without rodgers 🤣 hell i faded em last week without adams and lazard smdh, cant imagine too many people were on gb the past two weeks but they won one and covered the other. Why i said they have to be vegas fave team, vegas prob made a killin off em the past two weeks, esp this week no rodgers and still cover wtf chiefs!

guarentee they dont cover the next game assuming rodgers comes back and i dont even kbow who we play, i just know how betting is ridiculously unpredictable esp NFL. I mean jax beat buffalo 9-6 loke wtf, denver rolled dallas, its nuts on a weekly basis.

why im sooooo ready for cbball. I tend to do better in basketball than football for whatever reason. Knock on wood.

Sam Darnold sucks. We picked up his 5th year, too. What the hell were we thinking.
I concur, not too sure what he ever did in college or with the jets to make anyone ever think otherwise though. Classic case of a combine warrior lighting up the draft workouts and get drafted high who cant actually play the game.

Folks are having a Field day out of this.

FDudGSeVIAAW3L3

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
The tinfoil hat comes out watching games like this. Just come out and say you want the Steelers to win.
Im starting to buy into this as well.

First green bay goes and beats undefeated Arizona without their top 3 wrs, which im sure everybody with a betting account was either on Arizona or didnt touch it.

The last week without effin rodgers, we covered the -7 against the Chiefs in KC. WITHOUT RODGERS, like that spread should been 10+ regardless of KCs struggles. Cant imagine anyone bet on the packers without rodgers.

Vegas had to absolutely love GB atm, crazy. Lickily they are my team and i dont bet on my teams usually so ive stayed away but i cant inagine how much coin vegas made off of em last few weeks.

Im starting to buy into this as well.

First green bay goes and beats undefeated Arizona without their top 3 wrs, which im sure everybody with a betting account was either on Arizona or didnt touch it.

The last week without effin rodgers, we covered the -7 against the Chiefs in KC. WITHOUT RODGERS, like that spread should been 10+ regardless of KCs struggles. Cant imagine anyone bet on the packers without rodgers.

Vegas had to absolutely love GB atm, crazy. Lickily they are my team and i dont bet on my teams usually so ive stayed away but i cant inagine how much coin vegas made off of em last few weeks.

Given the rut they've been in offensively, there wasn't really any reason to think the Chiefs would run away with the GB game. GB has one of the top defenses in opponents' yards per play and KC's has been at the bottom.

Btw, Love may have been making his first start, but let's not act like he's expected to be a scrub. He's a 2nd-year 1st rounder who is going to replace Rodgers very soon.

Btw, Love may have been making his first start, but let's not act like he's expected to be a scrub. He's a 2nd-year 1st rounder who is going to replace Rodgers very soon.

Eh, to be fair, not every first rounder is good - one recent example is Josh Rosen .

Eh, to be fair, not every first rounder is good - one recent example is Josh Rosen .

Not saying that he's guaranteed to be good by any means, but they were hyping him in training camp and they're planning to move forward with him soon despite having one of the best QBs ever coming off an MVP year.

Point being, they weren't throwing Logan Woodside out there.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Not saying that he's guaranteed to be good by any means, but they were hyping him in training camp and they're planning to move forward with him soon despite having one of the best QBs ever coming off an MVP year.

Point being, they weren't throwing Logan Woodside out there.
Again, valid points to be used. However, to be fair, what team hasn't hyped a QB they drafted in the first round in the start off the QB career?

Let's say Rodgers does leave after this season- if they don't move forward to Love, perception wise, front office is going to get the blame for that, are they ready for that? However, would be remiss to not give credit to the Chief's defense as well week vs Love.

Again, valid points to be used. However, to be fair, what team hasn't hyped a QB they drafted in the first round in the start off the QB career?

Let's say Rodgers does leave after this season- if they don't move forward to Love, perception wise, front office is going to get the blame for that, are they ready for that? However, would be remiss to not give credit to the Chief's defense as well week vs Love.
They should be worried about letting Rodgers leave and watching him have several more productive years while Love struggles. I think it's crazy to not extend Rodgers another three or so years. Didn't Rodgers himself have to wait until year 4?

Reactions: Noahtogo24
They should be worried about letting Rodgers leave and watching him have several more productive years while Love struggles. I think it's crazy to not extend Rodgers another three or so years. Didn't Rodgers himself have to wait until year 4?
You would think GB would learn their lessons after drafting Rodgers with his issues with Favre , but they didn't.

I'm pretty sure you are right, Rodgers sat for at least three years...

ADVERTISEMENT