ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

My Colts hitting their stride....Great 2nd quarter. Wentz on point. Leading 24-14,and get ball to start 3rd. After 0-3 start, 6-2 since.

Let's talk about the Bengals prison raping the Steelers.

With 20 seconds left and trailing by 31 Tomlin was still calling timeouts. 😆 Such a douche.

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
benjamin.jpg

I don't think it ever hit the ground. Definitely wasn't enough to overturn it. Was a crazy play though. It was certainly close.

Cam Newton 0-10 in his last ten Panther starts. Dont worry, though. In the time between the beginning and present part of that losing streak, the Panthers have started the following at QB:

Sam Darnold
Teddy Bridgewater
PJ Walker
Will Grier
Kyle Allen

What the hell is wrong with my franchise.

At the game it looked like it was a clear drop and I was going to call you insane, but god damn that first angle makes it look like a clear catch.

Haha, yeah, I thought at one point it wasn't but that angle convinced me.

Shitty year. Panthers suck. Niners are about to get swept by a terrible Seattle team. Yuck.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Happy to see the Lions get a win. That would have been another Heartbreaker had they not scored that touchdown.

Reactions: bMORE607
Leave it to the 49ers to make the Seahawks look like a football team. Fvck shit balls.

Wow. That was a great call. Lamar just couldn't put enough under it.

George Kittle has 5 catches for 121 yards and 2 TDs in the first half. Obviously the best thing to do in the second half is throw it to him two times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT