ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

As a Titans fan I'm happy because even with their garbage coordinators, organizational arrogance, and crappy defensive players they will probably win the division.

Your division is horrific, you guys should have no problem with it for the next couple of years.
Not as bad as the NFC East has been. Washington won the division with a 7-9 record last year. They should've had to forfeit their playoff spot. That's pathetic.

Reactions: bMORE607
Cost me a prlay, the eagles wtf.
Same here. A 5-team parlay that would've paid ~$500 on a $25 bet. Figures the other 4 I had all blew the lines out of the water (Bucs -10, Titans -3, Cowboys -7, and Bills +3). Panthers had it won (and covered) and choked it away.

Same here. A 5-team parlay that would've paid ~$500 on a $25 bet. Figures the other 4 I had all blew the lines out of the water (Bucs -10, Titans -3, Cowboys -7, and Bills +3). Panthers had it won (and covered) and choked it away.
I had titans cowboys zona and damn carolina.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
3 of those 4 games were in my 4 team teaser. At least some of us made money this weekend.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Saw a stat that the Panthers have the worst pass blocking in the NFL. I wouldn't blame Darnold too much.
It is extremely obvious. His situation right now isn't much better than it was with the Jets. They have a better line than we do, but not as great talent around him. Hope he gets some time to throw against the Vikings this weekend.

Im intrigued by the vikings/carolina game. Basically a pick em. Both have feasted on cupcakes for their wins, carolina seems to have a better D but minn seems to have a slightly better O (assuming cook plays and cmc doesnt)

i kinda like the vikings but dont trust cousins on the road. Probly stay away.

Im intrigued by the vikings/carolina game. Basically a pick em. Both have feasted on cupcakes for their wins, carolina seems to have a better D but minn seems to have a slightly better O (assuming cook plays and cmc doesnt)

Vikings have a strong front 7 and we have the worst OLine in football. Bet Minny. Think its only 1.5 points. So they cover if they beat us by 2.

Game in carolina tho and minny offense, while having weapons, isnt exactly a juggernaut.

i mean they needed a last second fg last week to beat detroit so………i thibk ill just stay away.

I was browsing the NFL contests on D Kings and holy F%YK like 75% of the players are questionable this week.

I gotta get my gamble in but with that much up in the air I got no shot to cash.

Yea u pretty nuch gotta wait till sinday morning imo to put teams in unless ur willing to export guys out of lineups you make if they are ruled out.

Last week was insane, sans kyler murray and the cardinals and of course russ and lockett, saquon barkeley and adam jones from gb, almost every other stud balled out.

Evans, henry, zeke, ab, ekeler, williams, hill, adams, andrews to name a few non qbs. Crazy high scoring week across the board on DK

Panthers fans right now.

200.gif

The Vikings are trying to kill off their entire fan base via heart attack. Can't take these close games. Two plays away from being 5-1 and could easily be 1-5 after letting Detroit and Carolina back in it the last two games. After all the that, if the season ended today, they'd be in the playoffs.

To be fair, we almost beat the Cardinals and would have, if we had a decent kicker. Same with the Bengals. We were in FG range, in OT, when Dalvin fumbled the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT