ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

49ers suck. Kittle can't stay on the field, Mostert can't stay on the field. Defense sucks because they did nothing to address their lack of a backfield. They think Lance is Lamar Jackson when he clearly isn't. Terrible.

What has happened to the Chiefs? They suck ass now. Granted, they have played a brutal schedule thus far, but they are a far cry from the 2020 Super Bowl champs.

What has happened to the Chiefs? They suck ass now. Granted, they have played a brutal schedule thus far, but they are a far cry from the 2020 Super Bowl champs.

The defense has been missing 2-4 key players in every game, but I’m still surprised at how poor it’s been. Seems like they’re always in the wrong place. Sorenson should rarely see the field yet he played every snap last night.

The offense has been really efficient when they don't turn it over. That can be fixed. Not sure about the defense.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
The defense has been missing 2-4 key players in every game, but I’m still surprised at how poor it’s been. Seems like they’re always in the wrong place. Sorenson should rarely see the field yet he played every snap last night.

The offense has been really efficient when they don't turn it over. That can be fixed. Not sure about the defense.
Honey Badger can't do it all himself.

What was it?
Jackson fumbled on the Indy 2, Indy recovered (a slow, fat guy) and he gave it up to a speedster around mid-field that took it to the house. Replay confirmed it was a forward lateral but they scored shortly after anyway.

Indy had a million chances to win that game. Missed/blocked kicks, allowing 2-pt conversion for the tie, etc. Reminds me exactly of the GB-Cincy game yesterday. Alas, it puts the Ravens in sole possession of 1st in the North.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT