ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Years of watching games, just typing that will cause the Eagles to make the greatest comeback in history and I'll miss it.

FAVxPLvXsAIv0Yc

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I am going to save me from stress by calling this season over now. Fvcking sorry ass fvckers.

The 49ers have two quarterbacks throw for more yardage than Wilson and still lose to him. We'll be lucky to get a wildcard out of this year. Looking more likely to win less than 8 games.

Hope Teddy is alright. Was hoping for more of a showdown between him and Lamar. Still had the ravens winning regardless.

Yea ditto. It really showed the broncos havent played a team with a pulse before yesterday, seemed like they didnt know how to act when baltimore punched back after the opening score by denver.

NFC west is pretty ridiculous. Afc west and north should be tough as well.

AFC south looking like the nfc east from last year. Two teams fighting for the #1 draft pick and indy at 1-3 and the tits catch an L to the jets lolol, trying to ensure the number 1 pick stays in the division. What a joke.

Packers division dont look to much harder, but i aint conplaining about that at all. NFL is crazy but seems like you can call out a few division champs already like bills/cowboys/bucs/packers(knock on wood)

NFC west is pretty ridiculous. Afc west and north should be tough as well.

AFC south looking like the nfc east from last year. Two teams fighting for the #1 draft pick and indy at 1-3 and the tits catch an L to the jets lolol, trying to ensure the number 1 pick stays in the division. What a joke.

Packers division dont look to much harder, but i aint conplaining about that at all. NFL is crazy but seems like you can call out a few division champs already like bills/cowboys/bucs/packers(knock on wood)
Titans have the south won already.

Vic Fangio going full cuck today is not surprising.
Lol. Wasn't sure what you were talking about until I saw this.

I guess if Fangio cared about player safety he would have kneeled himself with 16 seconds left. Throwing the ball in the end zone with no chance of tying the game puts more players at risk than running one play instead of kneeling. Plus, why didn't they load the box and stop them from getting 5 yards? What a butt hurt loser.

Lol. Wasn't sure what you were talking about until I saw this.

I guess if Fangio cared about player safety he would have kneeled himself with 16 seconds left. Throwing the ball in the end zone with no chance of tying the game puts more players at risk than running one play instead of kneeling. Plus, why didn't they load the box and stop them from getting 5 yards? What a butt hurt loser.
He called all three of their timeouts with under 30 seconds left in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: GhostOf301
You can't make this shit up. He should have killed himself after he let Flacco light his defense up in the super bowl back in 2012. Then he wouldn't still be getting owned by John Harbaugh 9 years later.
Harbaugh apparently trolled the shit out of him in his press conference today.

Cowboys have looked good nothing wrong losing to them on the road. If you're Carolina you want that wildcard shot to get a taste.

If Mayfield can get his act together, the Browns will be a tough out.

ADVERTISEMENT