ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Damn that was unbelievable coverage by dude. Huge play. This is a helluva game regardless

See the diff in savage going for the ball their and the sf safety head hunting adams???

I think GB should just let SF score right now. Leave Rodgers time to drive for a FG. Now it's too late.

Damnit man nice play. Why was no one talking up juseck for my draft kings squad 🤣

Ima say in san fran crosby chokes if we even get a chance wit the clock.

Or hail mary for the W lol

Feel sort of bad for GB because they have been screwed a little but happy for Garoppolo.

Well, I guess it wasn't too late. 😎 $500 kick right there for me.

200.gif

Boom! Man helluva damn game. 49ers are hurt everywhere and still it was a helluva game. A wins a win, bout like UL football about choking off a big lead as well smh bad for my blood pressure.

Panthers just traded Dan Arnold and a third rounder to Jacksonville for CJ Henderson. Top 10 draft pick from 2020. Plays corner. Its nice finally have an aggressive GM in Charlotte. With Horn out for the year, this was a much needed trade.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Lmao I hope dude ends up with a leg sleeve. Keep racking up the W’s Ravens.

gonna be hard to pick one to pull for next week teddy vs lamar.

Panthers just traded Dan Arnold and a third rounder to Jacksonville for CJ Henderson. Top 10 draft pick from 2020. Plays corner. Its nice finally have an aggressive GM in Charlotte. With Horn out for the year, this was a much needed trade.
The name Dan Arnold makes me think of Roseanne's husband Dan (John Goodman) on the show and Roseanne's real ex, Tom Arnold.

ADVERTISEMENT