ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Ewoks thrive in frigid temps, it is common knowledge.
images

QGMNWOIh.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What does he need? I’ll donate mine. I don’t need it anymore.
At this point, new ankles and hamstrings. This is starting to be one of those "will he ever be healthy again" moments. If you don't have him, I would recommend picking up Chuba Hubbard. He will get a lot of touches in CMC's absence.

At this point, new ankles and hamstrings. This is starting to be one of those "will he ever be healthy again" moments. If you don't have him, I would recommend picking up Chuba Hubbard. He will get a lot of touches in CMC's absence.
lol I do because I knew his brittle ass would eventually get hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: JimboBBN
3-0, feels fvcking good.

Horn probably done for the year, that really hurts. I am hoping CMC can come back within a couple of months. Maybe sooner.
Damn wasnt able to watch, cmc get injured i assume?

I will take a serving of crow. I (biased) thought it was a terrible decision to let teddy walk and sign darnold. Looks to have worked out pretty well for both players.

Hopefully for yall panthers fans, darnold can continue to be successful without cmc, something teddy couldnt do last year.

Also the improvement of the defense has been outstanding, granted the schedule started off a bit soft for yall, no offense.

I will take a serving of crow. I (biased) thought it was a terrible decision to let teddy walk and sign darnold. Looks to have worked out pretty well for both players.

Hopefully for yall panthers fans, darnold can continue to be successful without cmc, something teddy couldnt do last year.

Also the improvement of the defense has been outstanding, granted the schedule started off a bit soft for yall, no offense.
Yea, I wasn't a big fan of Teddy, but I have been happy for Sam. Teddy is perfect for a team like Denver, who has a top 5 defense and just needs a game manager to keep the offense steady. Sam is much more valuable to a team like Carolina, who needs a playmaker to win some games because our roster isn't perfect.

Sam was one out of two guys I was okay with the Panthers trading for at QB. If we didn't trade for him or Watson, I wanted us to take Fields in the draft. But it looks like we have our guy.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

Yep, the schedule hasn't exactly been a gauntlet of playoff contenders thus far. Still, 3 weeks in and they've already nearly matched their win total from last season, so that's pretty good. I wouldn't crown Darnold as the savior just yet. He has thrown 3 touchdowns in 3 games. The Panthers are winning because they are only giving up 10 points and under 200 yards per game, while averaging almost 5 sacks.

Reactions: Villian07
Yep, the schedule hasn't exactly been a gauntlet of playoff contenders thus far. Still, 3 weeks in and they've already nearly matched their win total from last season, so that's pretty good. I wouldn't crown Darnold as the savior just yet. He has thrown 3 touchdowns in 3 games. The Panthers are winning because they are only giving up 10 points and under 200 yards per game, while averaging almost 5 sacks.
He's ran for 3 more. So not great passing TD numbers, but he's a much better athlete than people give him credit for. 2 of those rushes weren't sneaks, but options.

3 to 1 TD/INT
Averaging 296 in the air per game.
3-0

Long way to go, but much more optimistic about Sam than I was Teddy.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
^^^ ditto i enjoy the daily fantasy much more than the season long ones.

Ive been in a season long one before where people who didnt make the playoffs would still snatch up ppl off the waiver wire just so the ppl in the playoffs couldnt get em. And this was homies 🤣 not just random ppl.

He's ran for 3 more. So not great passing TD numbers, but he's a much better athlete than people give him credit for. 2 of those rushes weren't sneaks, but options.

3 to 1 TD/INT
Averaging 296 in the air per game.
3-0

Long way to go, but much more optimistic about Sam than I was Teddy.
Ill always be in Teddys corner bc hes a former card and im biased, but like I said it truly seems to have worked out great for both players(so far i know its super early)

Teddy has quietly been putting up good stats too. No gaudy yardage numbers, but efficient. Good qbr, completion percentage, td/int ratio etc.

I just never thought darnold would be vety good dating back to college, bc he turned the ball over too much at USC and didnt exactly win alot of games like ud expect from a top 5 qb draft pick at a “blue blood???” School like USC. But he is proving me wrong this year. He might end up being the poster child for all these teams who throw their rookie qbs out there to the wolves like the jets did with him. They gave up on him and drafted another qb to throw to the wolves, while darnold has shown hes very much capable in carolina.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Ill always be in Teddys corner bc hes a former card and im biased, but like I said it truly seems to have worked out great for both players(so far i know its super early)

Teddy has quietly been putting up good stats too. No gaudy yardage numbers, but efficient. Good qbr, completion percentage, td/int ratio etc.

I just never thought darnold would be vety good dating back to college, bc he turned the ball over too much at USC and didnt exactly win alot of games like ud expect from a top 5 qb draft pick at a “blue blood???” School like USC. But he is proving me wrong this year. He might end up being the poster child for all these teams who throw their rookie qbs out there to the wolves like the jets did with him. They gave up on him and drafted another qb to throw to the wolves, while darnold has shown hes very much capable in carolina.
I think a lot of my optimism towards Sam is we don’t know how good he can be yet. With Teddy, you know exactly what you are getting. We could only be scratching the surface with Darnold.

Reactions: Villian07
I've already drank too much and my game hasn't started. Another rough day at work is in store for tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT