ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

I think in hails lifetime the Jags have been better than the lions. I’m pretty sure Detroit has the longest playoff win drought in the NFL, followed by the Bengals.

Jax has averaged about 4 wins/year for the last decade plus, and in their one playoff appearance, the refs ripped their hearts out. At least Detroit's had several winning teams and good QB play in that span.

Jax has averaged about 4 wins/year for the last decade plus, and in their one playoff appearance, the refs ripped their hearts out. At least Detroit's had several winning teams and good QB play in that span.
The last decade might favor Detroit, but Jacksonville had some good teams in the 2000’s, too. The same decade Detroit went 0-16. Which turd is shiniest.

Vikings defense should be much improved going into next season.

Free Agents:
DT Dalvin Tomlinson
DB Patrick Peterson

Return from injury/Covid:
DT Michael Pierce
DE Danielle Hunter
LB Anthony Barr

Finally have some beef up the middle for the first time in a few years. Peterson is a great addition to mentor our young corners as well.

So nice to finally have adults running the team I cheer for. I'd have given them a solid grade for FA if they had the expected amount in cap room. To do what they did with half that amount?

Is it September yet?

Chiefs might have 5 new starters on the O-line this year. Not sure how it will compare to what they took to training camp last year, but I'm confident it'll be much better than what they ended with.

Part of me wanted Stafford at the 49ers. But not at the price the Rams paid for him. We'll see how the Rams improve with him. I think he is an upgrade from Goff of course.

Rams had to dump Goff. After I sent the team a letter that I was willing to face a Murder 1 charge if he played one more down. Goff is bitch made and will never win a championship. He has jelly for a spine and a pussy where his heart should be. Just soft as Charmin.

If Stafford stays healthy, the Rams will make some noise this fall.

Rams had to dump Goff. After I sent the team a letter that I was willing to face a Murder 1 charge if he played one more down. Goff is bitch made and will never win a championship. He has jelly for a spine and a pussy where his heart should be. Just soft as Charmin.

If Stafford stays healthy, the Rams will make some noise this fall.
I wish you wouldn't be so vague about your feelings on Goff. Lol

Chiefs might have 5 new starters on the O-line this year. Not sure how it will compare to what they took to training camp last year, but I'm confident it'll be much better than what they ended with.
The Chiefs made sure the Niners used up a ton of cap room keeping Trent Williams. Was almost certain he was KC bound. Which, I don’t think would have been the end of the world. Now they are having to sign key defensive players to one year deals leaving them with another offseason of scrambling to keep players next year.

The Chiefs made sure the Niners used up a ton of cap room keeping Trent Williams. Was almost certain he was KC bound. Which, I don’t think would have been the end of the world. Now they are having to sign key defensive players to one year deals leaving them with another offseason of scrambling to keep players next year.

I wanted him but definitely not at that price.

Reactions: GhostOf301
I wish you wouldn't be so vague about your feelings on Goff. Lol

He single-handedly lost games because he was a pussy. The Rams finally saw what I knew before the draft. His arm is great, his heart is full of fear. Never understood why? Just scared every time he dropped back. The Super Bowl should have showed the coaches how much of a bitch he was. What did the Rams do, give him a new contract. I seriously thought about killing myself I was so angry.

Reactions: GhostOf301
@JimboBBN looks like Watson is either a victim of extortion by multiple women, or he is about to be canceled from the NFL. So much for him with the Panthers.

@JimboBBN looks like Watson is either a victim of extortion by multiple women, or he is about to be canceled from the NFL. So much for him with the Panthers.

The truth is out there. Imo, if a sexual assault or the like happens, it needs to be reported immediately or no later than 7 days after the event. This bs of coming out years later needs to be stopped.

ADVERTISEMENT