ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

Really like Livingston driving. Got hammered there but should stay with that. Seems to be comfortable going to either side.

They are letting them rough it up in the paint but calling the ticky tack shit everywhere else. Bizarre.

They are letting them rough it up in the paint but calling the ticky tack shit everywhere else. Bizarre.

Yeah, post dudes are killing everyone who drives but the calls they are making on the perimeter or with cuts don't even seem impactful.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Kentucky is money from the line. UT needs to try and drive more and force some calls. You would think eventually they would call something like they just did on the other end. Try to force the issue.

Kentucky may have had possession I think so think 30 was correct. Not that it matters though. This is where I think they should just play on. How much difference does this call really make?

I have counted at least 7 fouls on Oscar. He gets away with so much.

These dudes love calling charges. I think on at least three of them the defender has jumped into the offensive player as the offensive guy moves forward. Just have to avoid driving to the middle I think.

These dudes love calling charges. I think on at least three of them the defender has jumped into the offensive player as the offensive guy moves forward. Just have to avoid driving to the middle I think.
Worst call in basketball. It is a block the majority of the time, but they must have had a meeting where they were told to call it a charge. College hoops officiating is at an all time low.

Have you counted the ones when he's getting murdered on the other end?
And no, I am only counting the ones he has committed and not been called on. Just like every game he plays in. He will not be a good NBA player. Just like Hanztravel. One contract and done.

Yes it is. Sorry, it is your team, but he gets away with murder, especially considering he is watching a 7 footer that is physical.
So you're saying Tennessee isn't getting away with obvious fouls? lol....ok.

That was absolutely not a travel. He barely even took the 2nd step and it erased what would've been an easy bucket.

Reactions: Scotty00
Kentucky keeps saying that they want to give Tennessee the win, Tennessee says no thanks.

Della, I think my cardinals could hang with y’all today 😉

• Haha
Reactions: winin11
I just can't wait for the video of all the calls and the 12 pages of people debating with Borden about them.

Tennessee is the same every year, they play hard but are offensively challenged.

ADVERTISEMENT