ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

I like Reaves and Frederick on the court together but if that's the case Wheeler can't be the one taking the three.

Surprised they are fouling. As aggressive as they were letting them be I would have just played super physical defense and see if you can get some steals.

I guess he was just fouling quick so they could foul later if they needed to, which makes sense.

Very appropriate for Wheeler to throw the game away there at the end when they have a chance to tie.

Credit Vandy for keeping the game closer than it should have been.

Bring on the Cats!

female+dominated+observers+unit+conducted+a+company+exercise+which+included+shooting+practice,+physical+fitness+tests+and+binocular+practice+(2).jpg

I'm wondering if this is all some elaborate ruse to sandbag us into a false sense of security. UK fans are quiet, too quiet.

Win for Auburn tonight on the road at ole miss. Always good to get road wins

bammers battle the Hogs tonight. 1/11/03 This should be a good game.

Reactions: RTider77
bammers battle the Hogs tonight. 1/11/03 This should be a good game.
6:00 - 8:00p ESPN2

(1/11)The No. 15 Razorbacks (12-3, 1-2 SEC) host the No. 4 Crimson Tide (13-2, 3-0). Noah Gurley's jumper with 27 seconds remaining sent Alabama to a 68-67 win over Arkansas last season. The Razorbacks are 8-0 at home, while the Tide are 3-0 on the road.

Go Bama!!!

6:00 - 8:00p ESPN2

(1/11)The No. 15 Razorbacks (12-3, 1-2 SEC) host the No. 4 Crimson Tide (13-2, 3-0). Noah Gurley's jumper with 27 seconds remaining sent Alabama to a 68-67 win over Arkansas last season. The Razorbacks are 8-0 at home, while the Tide are 3-0 on the road.

Go Bama!!!
Woo pig sooie!!!

Is Mike White doing the best coaching job in the country? UGA is 12-4 and 2-1 in SEC play. They went 1-17 in conference last season.
Just think how you would be feeling if you were a Gator fan about now.

Reactions: winin11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT