ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

Okay we’ll count that as well as the team that is beating them lost to a bad Murray State team in November. Do you think Murray would still beat them?
It was just as early in the season for South Carolina as it was for Clemson when they played. Not sure why that matters. It's not like it's an advantage for anyone. Ohhh you beat them in November, lolz... might as well not even count! 🤣

It was just as early in the season for South Carolina as it was for Clemson when they played. Not sure why that matters. It's not like it's an advantage for anyone. Ohhh you beat them in November, lolz... might as well not even count! 🤣
So you’re saying that Murray State would still beat A&M?

Btw, A&M is undefeated in the SEC.

Tennessee lost to Colorado, I don’t think Colorado would do it again.

Tennessee lost to Colorado, I don’t think Colorado would do it again.
It doesn't matter what you think. Losses like that don't just happen at the beginning of the season. For example, Oregon beat Arizona by 20 today and Oregon sucks.

It doesn't matter what you think. Losses like that don't just happen at the beginning of the season. For example, Oregon beat Arizona by 20 today and Oregon sucks.
Things happen, sandwiched in between two (41,43 point) blowout home losses for South Carolina was a win @ Rupp. Crazy year in basketball.

After dropping a couple of 3-point losses to Auburn(3rd) & TexasAM(2nd), Florida(6th) has now won three straight SEC games in a row: over Georgia(5th), LSU and #20 Missouri(8th).

First year head coach Todd Goldon's Florida Gators (10-7, 3-2) have done it with defense and grit - #44 in KP (15th AdjD) in turning around their season so far.

The Gators are led by 5th Sr Center, Collin Castleton, who averages 15.0 ppg, 7.8 reb/g, 3.1 blks/g, 2.8 Apg.

Castleton (who leads the SEC in blocked shots - 52 total) is coming off a monster game against Missouri: 16 pts, 13 reb, 6 assists, 2 blks, 3 stls. In that game, Castleton became only the 2nd Florida transfer to score more than a 1000 points in their career at UF since Dorian-Finney Smith who now plays for the Dallas Mavericks.

In their next game, Florida will get a rematch against the TexasA&M aggies.

We are kicking their ass nonetheless. Nate will be Oatmeal when we get through with them.
Not likely if your offense doesn't pick up. UT will have to score way more than 60 points against the Bama defense that is much better than Kentucky. Just don't see it Della.
By the way, your rhetoric to KY fans said you were going to kick their ass too.🤣

Not likely if your offense doesn't pick up. UT will have to score way more than 60 points against the Bama defense that is much better than Kentucky. Just don't see it Della.
By the way, your rhetoric to KY fans said you were going to kick their ass too.🤣
We will not have to score more than 60 if we hold you to 50.

Regarding the UK fans, I have always thought smack talk best when it was before the game instead of hiding in the basement until afterwards. Have at it with the smack talk and then say good game win or lose and move on.

Are you the basement type?

I didn't post of our win against KY by 26 or talk smack to them.
Im just reacting to your smack..... and no, I don't hide.
By the way, I think you're dreaming if you truly think you can hold Nate Oats team to 50. Last outing we scored 106

I didn't post of our win against KY by 26 or talk smack to them.
Im just reacting to your smack..... and no, I don't hide.
By the way, I think you're dreaming if you truly think you can hold Nate Oats team to 50. Last outing we scored 106
You have just popped no the board this year, so who knows what you do. It is a lucky coincidence that you chose this year to appear considering how well y’all are playing.

Your outlier game against LSU and ours against UK will have no bearing on our game Feb 15.

So apparently Darius Miles for 'Bama killed a man. Suppose that is why he won't be coming back this year.

So apparently Darius Miles for 'Bama killed a man. Suppose that is why he won't be coming back this year.
I don't know the anything except it's some kind of tragedy. there is a lot floating around out there.
Where did you read or hear he killed someone?

I don't know the anything except it's some kind of tragedy. there is a lot floating around out there.
Where did you read or hear he killed someone?

From multiple news outlets. He was arrested for Capital Murder over some girl who was shot while driving. But people are always innocent until proven guilty.

Reactions: winin11
I'm up to date now, and they arrested Miles and someone else, and it was early morning on the strip.
I'm shocked! He wasn't a starter but he was well liked by the players and really the whole program.
He always kept the enthusiasm up in the locker room and at practice.
I guess we will know some facts soon enough.

You're right about that, Kev. A 'thought' is a simple little flicker in that tiny brain that BLOCKHEAD has to share here. (....and they just keep getting dumber.)

Some interesting games tonight 1-17-23 in the SEC

UT @ MSU Both teams need to right the ship
bama @ Vandy bama riding high, but Vandy is playing surprisingly well
UGA @ UK White has UGA playing well and we will see if UK can sustain success

Tennessee has looked awful, but somehow managed to tie it at Half @MSU.

Bellarmine gave y’all all you could handle for 75% of the game. Are you going to say looserville or U6 now?

Probably so, I’m just telling you what I think about your team. Sorry you’re so sensitive.
I'm not sensitive, I just thought is would be funny to respond in kind. Sorry you don't have a sense of humor.

ADVERTISEMENT