ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

@della I did see where they will get the Ky vs Viles game in before your bedtime Saturday, might even make the early bird special at the cafe and get a " seniors" discount. lol RTR!!!
I never thought I'd say this, but it is kinda fun to have a bammer to argue with again. One or two of these UK fans are denser than lead. They defend things even with you're agreeing with them. I mean DUMB!o_O

I pull for almost every team in the SEC when the're not playing Bama. I just cannot pull for the barn.
The fact that au hoosier is around makes it even tougher.

Vols giving 12 pts to UK Saturday.

I don't know about that. Tennessee is y'all's super bowl. 😆
absolutely-not-nope.gif

So two great friends play today. goes way back before Barnes UT 1.0.

Every single thing I've read has been they genuinely like each other. Talk often, bounce ideas back and forth...etc.

Obviously, that's set aside today for a couple of hours.

Today is going to be a chess match. One has a home-court advantage, on paper, the other might have talent ...if healthy.

I just hope it's a game and we don't get blown out.

No doubt UK will play well today. They have the horses to win any game. But I think the cats will have to wait til next week to start their big comeback. Vols 85 UK 76

Reactions: RTider77
You have no idea how long I have wanted to say that, but the time was never right until now. 😆
You haven’t been able to say that because of our long history and tradition of beating yalls ass! It shall be no different today! Vols go down at home today to the Cats!!!! Best of luck LuLu!!!
GIF by WWE

@della

The loser dont post until Feb 1st.

Deal?
Of course not. You are just an irregular (in more ways than one) Cat fan and I'm a Vol Field Marshall!
We don't trade Field Marshalls for Privates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RTider77
You haven’t been able to say that because of our long history and tradition of beating yalls ass! It shall be no different today! Vols go down at home today to the Cats!!!! Best of luck LuLu!!!
GIF by WWE
firing-squad-gty.jpg

I was going to ask you if you had any last words, but since you have already uttered them, Fire!

UT looked good early then went on a scoring drought. Kentucky hasn't scored in the halfcourt yet though. UT's defensive pressure on the ball is tremendous.

I love Oscar but he has hammered UT down low twice. Tennessee fouls a lot but Oscar gets away with a lot, which leads to the mentally weak Plavsic losing his crap, lol.

Reactions: RockThrillCock
Barnes as a right to be mad here. Kentucky flopping and getting touch fouls on UT and getting to play super physical on their end.

Now they call like 6 straight fouls against UK. I think Kentucky is in pretty good shape. Just stay close and if UT goes on one of their droughts in the second half you never know.

What the heck is the crowd booing about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT