ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

I told ya guys----UK is a team not to count out. I mean aside the UT win, they have done what the better team should do; I mean Vandy isn't that god, but they did win @ UGA. Was without their 7-footer tonight.

Fortune turned for UK when Wheeler got hurt, tbh----it forced Cal to play the best line-up, via default. ANd of course he'll chalk that up as his "tweak"---When actually the tweak was an injury.

How it happened though is irrelevant---UK playing some good ball.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I told ya guys----UK is a team not to count out. I mean aside the UT win, they have done what the better team should do; I mean Vandy isn't that god, but they did win @ UGA. Was without their 7-footer tonight.

Fortune turned for UK when Wheeler got hurt, tbh----it forced Cal to play the best line-up, via default. ANd of course he'll chalk that up as his "tweak"---When actually the tweak was an injury.

How it happened though is irrelevant---UK playing some good ball.
Our spacing on offense has made a huge difference.
I hope I never see a packed-in zone again.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Our spacing on offense has made a huge difference.
I hope I never see a packed-in zone again.
Spacing is due to having Reeves, Fredrick and Wallace on the floor---along with Toppin/Oscar. Not sure why Cal starts Livingston?

Wallace
Reeves
Fredrick
Toppin
Oscar....

Is it just me, or does someting seem off with Oscar?

Spacing is due to having Reeves, Fredrick and Wallace on the floor---along with Toppin/Oscar. Not sure why Cal starts Livingston?

Wallace
Reeves
Fredrick
Toppin
Oscar....

Is it just me, or does someting seem off with Oscar?
He seems to be rounding out now. At first absolutely.
Guy has the fastest 3/4 sprint on the team but he waste time holding his hands out like he's begging for mercy.

I don't they sell that here. Never heard of it, but i'm interested.

Love a fat hog.
15501SUB009-740x713.jpg

They sell it locally here, but I think you can buy it at Costco. It is a hot boned sausage and there is no trim meat in it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Not a city boy. lol Saw where you were asking for help from the local Aubies in hope of softening the blow coming Feb. 15th. lol RTR!!! :cool:
The Vols will turn bama every way, but loose on the 15th. I have asked for no help from anyone about anything.

Reactions: RTider77
@della :cool:
Don’t worry. Uk fans don’t recognize auburns rise either. Even though auburn has:

The most victories in the SEC the last 5 years
2 SEC regular season titles
1 SEC tourney title
1 Final 4
4 twenty 5 wins seasons.
5 first round draft picks
I just hope y'all soften the bammers up a little before we play them.

tumblr_static_3scvas34fts0s8c4gg00kskks.jpg

gC7HEscn7F-12.png

ADVERTISEMENT