ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

That's why A&M scored 80?
Tamu had a dude that’s made 3 threes all season long. Hit 8 last night. And we were fouling a bunch at the end. Again if you don’t want know what occurred in the game it’s wise To just not talk

Tamu had a dude that’s made 3 threes all season long. Hit 8 last night. And we were fouling a bunch at the end. Again if you don’t want know what occurred in the game it’s wise To just not talk
Weird. The box score I'm looking at says they only made 7 as a team and nobody had more than 3. Who doesn't know what occurred in the game?

Weird. The box score I'm looking at says they only made 7 as a team and nobody had more than 3. Who doesn't know what occurred in the game?
I am not sure what box score you are looking at but it’s not the right one if you are seeing that. Keep auburn on your mind though little bro

I am not sure what box score you are looking at but it’s not the right one if you are seeing that. Keep auburn on your mind though little bro
Can you point me in the direction of the right one, please? I would hate to be looking at inaccurate information. All I could find was this "NCAA Official Basketball Box Score" from the Auburn athletics website.

Screenshot-2023-01-26-121316.jpg

"I have 2 degrees." .... 😂
Oh look. It’s the ultimate home boarder type. Go on back to rupps rafters where you belong with the other idiot homers. There is not a poster on this board that I own more than you

STFU and please provide a box score to the mythical game you were babbling about where a A&M "had a dude that’s made 3 threes all season long. Hit 8 last night"

😂

• Haha
Reactions: djkobe00
STFU and please provide a box score to the mythical game you were babbling about where a A&M "had a dude that’s made 3 threes all season long. Hit 8 last night"

😂
Head on back to your homeboard where you belong. You don’t belong on this Board

Wow, I can't believe there are UT, AU and Alabama fans (wow, Alabama fans) in here talking shit, like their programs are somehow above UK because they’ve had a few good seasons.

Love ya @della , but come on now. UK has been real every decade since the 40's and it wasn't too long ago that UK won a title and went to four final 4's in 5 years.

A bama fan? Seriously? Chuckle chuckle.

Auburn guy is talking smack off one final 4. Seriously, that’s like saying UK has a better football program because we made it to 10 wins a few years ago.

Not only that, but you may want to simmer down some, you are now aware that Auburn has been hiding behind a weak schedule. It gets real now and I'm seeing at least 8 more losses before the SECT. Your roster is badly flawed. Y'all had a good few years, but the real test is what your program does when they go through a lull.

Bottom line is, UK is always here and they aren't just going to go dormant.

Wow, I can't believe there are UT, AU and Alabama fans (wow, Alabama fans) in here talking shit, like their programs are somehow above UK because they’ve had a few good seasons.

Love ya @della , but come on now. UK has been real every decade since the 40's and it wasn't too long ago that UK won a title and went to four final 4's in 5 years.

A bama fan? Seriously? Chuckle chuckle.

Auburn guy is talking smack off one final 4. Seriously, that’s like saying UK has a better football program because we made it to 10 wins a few years ago.

Not only that, but you may want to simmer down some, you are now aware that Auburn has been hiding behind a weak schedule. It gets real now and I'm seeing at least 8 more losses before the SECT. Your roster is badly flawed. Y'all had a good few years, but the real test is what your program does when they go through a lull.

Bottom line is, UK is always here and they aren't just going to go dormant.
Jeff,

First off, the bammer fan (77) is one of my favorite bammers. He is funny and we have gone at it in CFB for years. Look at his avatar. (tiny A with a mullet) He put that there cause they didn't perform to standard. He ias able to make light of bama and considering they still played great by everyone elses standards that speaks well of him. Finally, I have been here a long time.

The reality of things are that UT, AU, bama all have good teams this year. Anyway college sports are about the here and now and not the past. No one pays coaches from 50 years ago anything, they pay the present coach. No fans buys a ticket for a game played 5 years ago, they buy one from the current season. Saturday we play Texas and y'all play KU. Are you jazzed up for it? I know I am, but no one gets jazzed up for a game played long ago.

UK fans need to realize that none of us other fans discount y'all's previous accomplishments. Furthermore, we don't think our good fortunes make us great in the past. We aren't challenging that so quit defending it. Quit bringing it into every conversation. It makes y'all look insecure. Y'all need to lighten up.

• Love
Reactions: RTider77
I would say this thread currently could be ranked on par with the Big 10 thread but the Indiana posters imploding on themselves last night shows why the Big 10 Thread is the best. Lol.

That thread delivers.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Jeff,

First off, the bammer fan (77) is one of my favorite bammers. He is funny and we have gone at it in CFB for years. Look at his avatar. (tiny A with a mullet) He put that there cause they didn't perform to standard. He ias able to make light of bama and considering they still played great by everyone elses standards that speaks well of him. Finally, I have been here a long time.

The reality of things are that UT, AU, bama all have good teams this year. Anyway college sports are about the here and now and not the past. No one pays coaches from 50 years ago anything, they pay the present coach. No fans buys a ticket for a game played 5 years ago, they buy one from the current season. Saturday we play Texas and y'all play KU. Are you jazzed up for it? I know I am, but no one gets jazzed up for a game played long ago.

UK fans need to realize that none of us other fans discount y'all's previous accomplishments. Furthermore, we don't think our good fortunes make us great in the past. We aren't challenging that so quit defending it. Quit bringing it into every conversation. It makes y'all look insecure. Y'all need to lighten up.
Well, that's cool and all, just remember, every program goes through lulls and UK is in one even though they were a free throw away from a FF in 2019 and 2017.

Also, 2010-2019 isn't exactly ancient history, that was a hell of a run and I don't see how anyone not named Villanova, or uNC should be poking fun at UK.

As far as this year, UK was pre season #5 for a reason and they're starting to round into form now that Calipari has pulled his head out of his ass.

Honestly, I don't think anybody wants to play UK right now the way they're playing, but that's jmo.

Take care.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Oh look. It’s the ultimate home boarder type. Go on back to rupps rafters where you belong with the other idiot homers. There is not a poster on this board that I own more than you

Head on back to your homeboard where you belong. You don’t belong on this Board

Again back to the homeboard where you belong. Bye now

Homeboard now. Where you belong. This place is not for homers

Homeboard now. Where you belong

Nah. Go on back To where you belong now
In other words you have no answer because you was making shit up!😂

Well, that's cool and all, just remember, every program goes through lulls and UK is in one even though they were a free throw away from a FF in 2019 and 2017.

Also, 2010-2019 isn't exactly ancient history, that was a hell of a run and I don't see how anyone not named Villanova, or uNC should be poking fun at UK.

As far as this year, UK was pre season #5 for a reason and they're starting to round into form now that Calipari has pulled his head out of his ass.

Honestly, I don't think anybody wants to play UK right now the way they're playing, but that's jmo.

Take care.
Jeff,

Do you realize who you're talking to? I'm a Vol, I was at UT in 98'. I know what it is like to be on top. I know all about lulls and if I did forget those bammers would be quick to remind me. You're wrong about wanting to play UK. I want to play you with a vengeance.

Jeff,

Do you realize who you're talking to? I'm a Vol, I was at UT in 98'. I know what it is like to be on top. I know all about lulls and if I did forget those bammers would be quick to remind me. You're wrong about wanting to play UK. I want to play you with a vengeance.
That's because you’re a true competitor.

Lulls suck, especially when you visit message boards like this one LOL, you get kicked when you’re down on here, there's no mercey.

Anyway, I'll be pulling for all sec teams this Saturday, yes, even Auburn and UT

Reactions: RTider77
That's because you’re a true competitor.

Lulls suck, especially when you visit message boards like this one LOL, you get kicked when you’re down on here, there's no mercey.

Anyway, I'll be pulling for all sec teams this Saturday, yes, even Auburn and UT
I will tell you something you won't believe, but is true.

Lull's make winning sweeter and winning constantly loses it's fun. Beating those filthy bammers this year was euphoric! It is hard to become excited when you beat someone you should beat.

I will tell you something you won't believe, but is true.

Lull's make winning sweeter and winning constantly loses it's fun. Beating those filthy bammers this year was euphoric! It is hard to become excited when you beat someone you should beat.
Your football team was legiiiit. They were scoring on everybody.
Problem is, it's not just Bama anymore, now UGA has it rolling. They’re going to be better next season.

Jeff,

Thank you della!!! You're a gooden for a Vol. lol RTR!!! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: della
ADVERTISEMENT