ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys pander to Trump and his crazies who actually believe he didn’t lose, want to overturn an election, and literally destroy democracy.

No I admit they are idiots and crazies. Same with anti vaxers and gun nuts.

You gonna say the same about the leftist movement to pretend there are 100 or whatever genders? Or the idiots that will pretend a 2nd trimester baby isn’t a baby so they can justify elective abortions?

No I admit they are idiots and crazies. Same with anti vaxers and gun nuts.

You gonna say the same about the leftist movement to pretend there are 100 or whatever genders?
Most of the democrats I know don’t give a sht about that. We care about truth not being destorted so wannabe autocrats like Trump don’t destroy the people’s ability to select it’s President.

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
Most of the democrats I know don’t give a sht about that. We care about truth not being destorted so wannabe autocrats like Trump don’t destroy the people’s ability to select it’s President.

Hahaha I knew you wouldn’t be able to call those people idiots. Like I said, you pander to your crazies that believe stuff like 2nd trimester babies are just clumps of cells and there are a hundred genders.

Call them out like we call out our anti vaxers and maybe we’d have some semblance of a middle.

Reactions: GOO_HAM
Hahaha I knew you wouldn’t be able to call those people idiots. Like I said, you pander to your crazies that believe stuff like 2nd trimester babies are just clumps of cells and there are a hundred genders.

Call them out like we call out our anti vaxers and maybe we’d have some semblance of a middle.
Your example is dumb. I don’t know what the fck you are ever talking about with genders. I literally don’t care. If you came out tomorrow as a female giraffe, more power to you. I am talking about something far more important, democracy and fcking recognized truth. Without it, we are lost.

• Haha
Your example is dumb. I don’t know what the fck you are ever talking about with genders. I literally don’t care. If you came out tomorrow as a female giraffe, more power to you. I am talking about something far more important, democracy and fcking recognized truth. Without it, we are lost.

People who believe there are 100+ genders are crazy. It’s not that hard to say. But you won’t say it.

People who believe a 2nd trimester baby is just a clump of cells are crazy. But you won’t say it.

Again, you have to maintain your woke card so you won’t call out the stupid takes by your parties idiots.

He's a lefties left. He said it himself. Your example of killing unborn babies is dumb to him.

Hahahahah

300 hillbillies armed with mace and don’t tread on me flags were LITERALLY going to overthrow our democracy and install Donald Trump for another term . Because THAT was going to happen

lmao

People who believe there are 100+ genders are crazy. It’s not that hard to say. But you won’t say it.

People who believe a 2nd trimester baby is just a clump of cells are crazy. But you won’t say it.

Again, you have to maintain your woke card so you won’t call out the stupid takes by your parties idiots.
I don’t care about genders, peole can do what they want. I have no clue about 100 genders, and I’m not sure how that is even possible. It seems you read about it more than I do. For abortions, I personally would never want my partner to get one, but am ok with first trimester.

let’s talk about fiscal policy and how irresponsible every single President has been except Clinton (luck) and Obama (not by choice).

• Haha
Hahahahah

300 hillbillies armed with mace and don’t tread on me flags were LITERALLY going to overthrow our democracy and install Donald Trump for another term . Because THAT was going to happen

lmao
He wanted to stop the certfication of the election. Pence refused. He and his crazies were trying to destroy the transfer of power, a bedrock of our democracy. It is absolutely shameful and scary.

• Haha
I don’t care about genders, peole can do what they want. I have no clue about 100 genders, and I’m not sure how that is even possible. It seems you read about it more than I do. For abortions, I personally would never want my partner to get one, but am ok with first trimester.

let’s talk about fiscal policy and how irresponsible every single President has been except Clinton (luck) and Obama (not by choice).

^ still can’t admit those people are idiots

Heaven forbid he agrees with a republican on something. It just might mean everyone doesn't fit in the boxes he's already had them in.
My fiscal views are more republican than republicans have shown over the last several years.

Send me a link. What people think there are a 100 genders. I don’t know wtf you are talking about. I read Politico, WSJ, Forbes, and Bloomberg along with bank analyst reports everyday.

Send me a link. What people think there are a 100 genders. I don’t know wtf you are talking about. I read Politico, WSJ, Forbes, and Bloomberg along with bank analyst reports everyday.

How about the fact 52% percent of Democrats thinking all or most 2nd trimester abortions should be legal and 28% thinking all or most 3rd trimester abortions should be legal?

Call them idiots like we call our gun nuts and anti vaxers idiots.

Already just called it stupid without having to read it.

You called the article stupid.

Do you think people that believe there are 64 genders are idiots?

Do you think people that believe elective 3rd trimester pregnancies should be legal in most/all cases are idiots?

How about the fact 52% percent of Democrats thinking all or most 2nd trimester abortions should be legal and 28% thinking all or most 3rd trimester abortions should be legal?

Call them idiots like we call our gun nuts and anti vaxers idiots.
Just because I voted democrat, does it mean I have to agree with all of them on every issue? Do you agree with every republican on everything?

Just because I voted democrat, does it mean I have to agree with all of them on every issue? Do you agree with every republican on everything?

Do you think people who believe those things are idiots? I think anti vaxers and gun nuts are idiots.

I think gun nuts are misguided. I DO think antivaxxers are idiots.

Do you think people that believe elective 3rd trimester pregnancies should be legal in most/all cases are idiots?

Dodge dodge dodge dodge

No, I did not pay VulvHa to spend an entire page proving my point about liberals being unable to talk shit about their crazies. It just happened that way 😂

Dodge dodge dodge dodge
I already said first trimester in this one or the other the one that you had to drag me into for no fcking reason.

i also said I dont understand how 100 genders can exist, so that means I don’t believe it.

Do you beiieve Trump lost? Do you believe he or his cronies are responsible at all for the capital riots? Do you believe all of the court cases that were brought up after the election were frivoulous? Do you believe Trump and his cronies are still trying to discredit the election? Do you believe we should make it harder for people to vote when for decades the focus was on getting voting participation higher? Do you believe abortion should be illegal after 6 weeks? Do you believe Confederate monuments should remain? Do you believe that racism exists? Do you believe that a far higher rate of black people/per capita are getting murdered by the police? Do you beiievee historically most of these officers have gotten off without criminal consequences? Do you believe that local school districts shouldn’t be able to mandate masks?

• Haha
No, I did not pay VulvHa to spend an entire page proving my point about liberals being unable to talk shit about their crazies. It just happened that way 😂
Hero in his own mind.

Edit: All he cares about is owning a “lib” and fighting stupid cultural wars. He has no opinion on actual important sht like the economy and attacks on democracy. I don’t think he actually has the expertise to talk about those issues so that’s fine. Typical small picture BS.

• Haha
I already said first trimester in this one or the other the one that you had to drag me into for no fcking reason.

i also said I dont understand how 100 genders can exist, so that means I don’t believe it.

Do you think those people that believe those things are idiots? This conversation is about calling out the crazies, remember? But you refuse to do that and that proves my point brilliantly.

Hero in his own mind.

Edit: All he cares about is owning a “lib” and fighting stupid cultural wars. He has no opinion on actual important sht like the economy and attacks on democracy. I don’t think he actually has the expertise to talk about those issues so that’s fine. Typical small picture BS.

This entire convo is about willingness to call out crazies on each side. I’ve done that and have no problem doing so. You’ve dodged and deflected the entire time. Point proven.

This entire convo is about willingness to call out crazies on each side. I’ve done that and have no problem doing so. You’ve dodged and deflected the entire time. Point proven.
No this whole convo is about you bringing up something stupid like 100 genders that has 0 consequence on anything when I said the the GOP panders to Trump and his crazies trying to kill democracy. Defress of importance and relevance. Pretty sure I havet seen Biden or Pelosi talk about 100 genders. It’s called real issues vs. stupid sht that Hail obsesses over. You need a hobby.

• Haha
No this whole convo is about you bringing up something stupid like 100 genders that has 0 consequence on anything when I said the the GOP panders to Trump and his crazies trying to kill democracy. Defress of importance and relevance. Pretty sure I havet seen Biden or Pelosi talk about 100 genders. It’s called real issues vs. stupid sht that Hail obsesses over. You need a hobby.

It was literally about which of us are willing to call out the crazies in our party. I call our crazies idiots as much as I call your crazies idiots. You can’t do that because you can’t risk your woke card 😂

It was literally about which of us are willing to call out the crazies in our party. I call our crazies idiots as much as I call your crazies idiots. You can’t do that because you can’t risk your woke card 😂
No you turned it into that. That was not my focus. Go reread dipsht. Go get a hobby.

• Haha

Do you beiieve Trump lost? Do you believe he or his cronies are responsible at all for the capital riots? Do you believe all of the court cases that were brought up after the election were frivoulous? Do you believe Trump and his cronies are still trying to discredit the election? Do you believe we should make it harder for people to vote when for decades the focus was on getting voting participation higher? Do you believe abortion should be illegal after 6 weeks? Do you believe Confederate monuments should remain? Do you believe that racism exists? Do you believe that a far higher rate of black people/per capita are getting murdered by the police? Do you beiievee historically most of these officers have gotten off without criminal consequences? Do you believe that local school districts shouldn’t be able to mandate masks?
I’m curious about what you believe and actually stand for. Any answers to the above @hailtoyourvictor ?

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT