ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s literally what the entire discussion started from. Party crazies. We call ours out, you don’t. That’s why the left sucks.
No it was about pandering to the extremists, not the actual middle. Our leaders should know better. That was the point. Guilty on both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
No it was about pandering to the extremists, not the actual middle. Our leaders should know better. That was the point. Guilty on both sides.

The “moderate” left is afraid to call out idiots that believe in shit like elective 3rd trimester abortions.

The moderate right isn’t afraid to call out idiots that are anti vaxers.

That’s why the left sucks.

The “moderate” left is afraid to call out idiots that believe in shit like elective 3rd trimester abortions.

The moderate right isn’t afraid to call out idiots that are anti vaxers.

That’s why the left sucks.
I said first trimester. You can’t read or retain information that isn’t an insult on Howard. The moderate right can’t call out Trump and the election fraud BS and his attempts at overturning a fair election. That is why the right really sucks.

I said first trimester. You can’t read or retain information that isn’t an insult on Howard. The moderate right can’t call out Trump and the election fraud BS or his attempts at overturning a fair election. That is why the right really sucks.

And yet you still can’t call the people who believe in elective 3rd trimester abortions idiots. Or disgusting. Or anything negative because you are worried about not being woke enough. Sad, man.

You guys pander to Trump and his crazies who actually believe he didn’t lose, want to overturn an election, and literally destroy democracy.
I give two shits if you want to be a “fill in the blank”. On the other hand staging a coup for no apparent reason and pandering to a moron are unhinged. Sad ****ing time in America.

The discussion is about crazies. You guys pander to the crazies like those that think there are over a hundred genders because that’s what you gotta do to be woke.
I’m just surprised that people still don’t realize that there’s nothing fundamentally different between either side. They’re just opportunists looking to make money. They’re bought and paid for and they don’t give a shlt about any of us.

The scariest part of his post was him saying “ I don’t even know what you’re talking about with the hundred genders “

lol ok bud you know exactly wtf Hail was talking about
I’ve heard of a few / but a hundred? Why do you give a shit? I don’t.

I’m just surprised that people still don’t realize that there’s nothing fundamentally different between either side. They’re just opportunists looking to make money. They’re bought and paid for and they don’t give a shlt about any of us.

Right which is reason why I am conservative. The idea behind large government / communism / whatever you wanna call it relies on a hilariously false hope that politicians on either side give a shit about us.

So why not limit that power of a national government that we both agree is FUBAR?

And yet you still can’t call the people who believe in elective 3rd trimester abortions idiots. Or disgusting. Or anything negative because you are worried about not being woke enough. Sad, man.
I dont think you understand the word woke if you are using it in this context. No one here actually knows me. I don’t give a fck what people here think. I am not play acting to get a reputation here or get people to like me or dislike me. I believe what I believe and disagree or agree with many people on different issues. You are obsessed with stupid sht thinking you are making some point to get a ‘win” on a random message board, but it is irrelevant and no one cares. Get a hobby.

• Haha
I dont think you understand the word woke if you are using it in this context. No one here actually knows me. I don’t give a fck what people here think. I am not play acting to get a reputation here or get people to like me or dislike me. I believe what I believe and disagree or agree with many people on different issues. You are obsessed with stupid sht thinking you are making some point to get a ‘win” random message board, but it is irrelevant and no one cares. Get a hobby.

^ still can’t say anything negative about stupid/disgusting lib takes 😂.

can’t believe he hasn’t asked me for a Forbes link on abortions yet.

^ still can’t say anything negative about stupid/disgusting lib takes 😂.

can’t believe he hasn’t asked me for a Forbes link on abortions yet.
Still can’t answer any of my questions after asking me his questions over and over and over again. Too scared or no substance. Paper tiger. At least he didnt use “woke” again.

• Haha
Seriously, I am pretty fcking well read, but who the fck here has heard of 100 genders? Is this only the far far left starting this and the culture war right hearing it hyped up from Breitbart or some other far far right site? It’s weird how much Hail focused on this.

Seriously, I am pretty fcking well read, but who the fck here has heard of 100 genders? Is this only the far far left starting this and the culture war far far right hearing it hyped up from Breitbart or some other far right sight?

It was 64 and I linked it. Sorry I lost count along time ago 😂

It was 64 and I linked it. Sorry I lost count along time ago 😂
Pretty sure it isn’t main stream. I had no idea what you were talking about and I’m guessing most people don’t. Not sure sure why are you are such an expert on it.

Pretty sure it isn’t main stream. I had no idea what you were talking about and I’m guessing most people don’t. Not sure sure why are you are such an expert on it.

1.2 million Americans identify as non binary. Sorry your head is in the sand.

This is what white supremacy looks like.

LOL so is this where you get your news and opinions on people like me?
1.2 million Americans identify as non binary. Sorry your head is in the sand.
So they all believe in 64 genders? 1.2m divided by total democrats is what exactly? How was I supposed to know about 64 genders? Why dafuq are you so obsessed with it? Did one of the genders insult Howard?

It’s interesting that a lot of the crazy left takes are only mentioned by loony Trump supporting media. I’d say right wing but these loons jumped the shark long ago and I have sane friends who are legit right wingers. I’m pretty well read (admittedly also a drunk and stoned 60 year old nearing senility) and never heard about more than a couple of the “new” gender descriptions. 64? WTF?

LOL so is this where you get your news and opinions on people like me?

So they all believe in 64 genders? 1.2m divided by total democrats is what exactly? How was I supposed to know about 64 genders? Why dafuq are you so obsessed with it? Did one of the genders insult Howard?

If you haven’t heard about liberals believing in bullshit like a bunch of different genders and being non-binary then your head is in the sand. This isn’t some new development or revelation.

It’s interesting that a lot of the crazy left takes are only mentioned by loony Trump supporting media. I’d say right wing but these loons jumped the shark long ago and I have sane friends who are legit right wingers. I’m pretty well read (admittedly also a drunk and stoned 60 year old nearing senility) and never heard about more than a couple of the “new” gender descriptions. 64? WTF?
There are crazy left wingers too. They have no practical sense of fiscal policy/economy. That is actually what was one of the most disappointing things about the Trump years. With a GOP President and the Tea Party from the Obama years, I at least thought we would get a fiscally responsible government, but that went out the window. Cruz and the Tea Party showed they have no actual convictions and disappeared. We let the deficit balloon over a Trillion during boom economic times which is crazy.

If you haven’t heard about liberals believing in bullshit like a bunch of different genders and being non-binary then your head is in the sand. This isn’t some new development or revelation.
I’d heard non-binary, but didn’t realize that meant 64 genders. Pretty sure, most haven’t either. As an expert, maybe you should set up a podcast and educate all of us average libs.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
It’s the same movement you potato
No it isn’t dumbass. Most of us don’t know or care about 64 genders. I know you are obsessed about it for some reason, and it is weird. The dems I know care about real issues, like the questions you wouldn’t answer because you are too much of a puss.

No it isn’t dumbass. Most of us don’t know or care about 64 genders. I know you are obsessed about it for some reason, and it is weird. The dems I know care about real issues, like the questions you wouldn’t answer because you are too much of a puss.

The non binary movement is the same movement as the multi-gender movement.

The non binary movement is the same movement as the multi-gender movement.
Do you have anything besides some obscure culture war about 64 genders? Seriously, do have ANY substance? Can you answer any of the serious questions I posed?

Do you have anything besides some obscure culture war about 64 genders? Seriously, do have ANY substance? Can you answer any of the serious questions I posed?

Now that you realized I was right that the non binary movement is the same as the multi gender movement you’re back to this? Lol

The problem is your party caters to your delusional and unhinged while ours realizes they are delusional and unhinged.

I’d heard non-binary, but didn’t realize that meant 64 genders. Pretty sure, most haven’t either. As an expert, maybe you should set up a podcast and educate all of us average libs.

It’s the same movement you potato

No it isn’t dumbass.

It literally is. Wtf do you think non binary means? @VulvHa

Now that you realized I was right that the non binary movement is the same as the multi gender movement you’re back to this? Lol
Like I said, you are the expert. Let’s schedule a podcast or TedTalk so you can educate me and others.

My question is, why can’t you say what you stand for on other serious issues that I have posed? Are you too scared or uneducated?

Like I said, you are the expert. Let’s schedule a podcast or TedTalk so you can educate me and others.

My question is, why can’t say what you stand for on other serious issues that Inhave posed? Are you too scared or uneducated?

Wtf did you think non binary meant? It’s the same movement has the multi gender movement. Like, by literal definition of the phrase.

Fvck Purdue. Purdue is trash at basketball. Illinois sucks too. Juwan Howard is a terrible coach. Mike Woodson is the next Bob Knight.

Someone please argue these points so we can stop with the gender crap…

Fvck Purdue. Purdue is trash at basketball. Illinois sucks too. Juwan Howard is a terrible coach. Mike Woodson is the next Bob Knight.

Someone please argue these points so we can stop with the gender crap…

Vulvha gets like this when he’s drinking alone. And I’m down to keep going. Sucks but here we are. I’ll move to the political thread if he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT