ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Rivals is going to make it. Been a member for about 20 years and canceled my annual subscription a few weeks ago. On3 is run by the guy who started Rivals and sold to Yahoo and then started 247 and sold to CBS. Have been on the On3 site for about a month and it’s feels like it’s almost in Beta mode but I’m confident it will eventually be excellent. Their basketball and football Top 100 lists are not bad and will be incorporated into the 247 composite.
yeah I dont think rivals will survive either, but good Lord those rankings are horrible

I mean, I for one, am shocked, that dingleberry didn't show any interest. ;)

What kind of kids do you like?
Ones that don’t look like Ben Affleck clearly.

d5cc5a6361b822fcc3d3e70439c5effa.jpg

I’m against adding Texas for the sole reason that Sheriff would call this thread home. He’s worse than Gilligan.

Pretty sick to be so brazenly against a brave member of law enforcement.

[I don't know who sheriff is]

Do you only read this thread? He opines on everything and has absurd takes.
I opened the "most impactful center" thread and am seeing this sheriff fellow...dear baby jesus.

One thing that's nice is that his sentence/paragraph structure instantly alerts you that there's no reason to read the post.

I have a client whose CIO emails me like this -- just a stream of consciousness, with each thought on a different line -- and it absolutely triggers me.

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
Meh, even if I believed him 100%, it's over and done with at this point.

I do know that Jalen is a big time Fleck fan though. If he played football, Minnesota was the spot. Obviously, the chances of him playing football and basketball were very low and not very prudent for his future career prospects. In the end, he made the right choice to just play basketball.

Reactions: Jaycg15
One thing that's nice is that his sentence/paragraph structure instantly alerts you that there's no reason to read the post.

I have a client whose CIO emails me like this -- just a stream of consciousness, with each thought on a different line -- and it absolutely triggers me.
Sheriff and Phil (Afamu) are probably the two biggest nutcases on this board

Reactions: jwardelt
Pitino never could get those in-state recruits lol.
He got a few, but he also got lucky a bit too. After Amir Coffey tore his ACL in high school, places like Arizona and Kansas backed off his recruitment while Minnesota and Iowa State stayed in touch. He was likely going to go to Iowa State to play for Hoiberg, but Freddy jumped ship to the NBA. So Amir ended up here. His lead recruiter? Ben Johnson.

Reactions: boiler1987
@bMORE607

Calling it a week and just spent the last 20 min reading your boy David Simon’s twitter feed. Absolute gold. No one comes up with better insults than he does.

Oh yea that part is amazing and most of the people he is replying to are also unhinged.
I don’t understand why anyone would try to take on a guy that is specifically known for his writing and wit. There is no winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT