ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you’re getting there. The non binary movement is the same as the multi gender movement. Liberals have just been upping the number of genders they recognize as we go.
Cool like I said 64 doesn’t make sense just like 5,556,987 doesn’t either. Should we schedule the Ted Talk or podcast?

Vulvha gets like this when he’s drinking alone. And I’m down to keep going. Sucks but here we are. I’ll move to the political thread if he will.
Only thing Hail has is to keep picking at irrelevant cultural wars. He has no substance and opinions on actual issues. He is too much of a puss or too lazy to read about the big picture. Paper tiger.

Edit: LOL I literally asked him why he was splitting threads on BS political talk.

Ok paper tiger. Let me know when you want to educate us on your obsession of the 64 or more genders. Us average democrats don’t know what the fck you are talking about.

4-D915-FCC-8-D15-4091-B1-BA-DA400-EFFAA22.jpg

Matt18Jones used to be the Purdue fan that would get drunk alone and go on rants here but if VulvHa wants that title this year who am I to deny him of that?

Matt18Jones used to be the Purdue fan that would get drunk alone and go on rants here but if VulvHa wants that title this year who am I to deny him of that?
LOL Hail can’t take the fact that someone smarter goes at him. He questions others over and over again about stupid minute sht, but can’t give his views when he is questioned. Either too scared to defend his views or too uneducated to give an opinion. Zero substance. Paper tiger.

Reactions: IU_Btown_Chicago
Anyways, Cards with 14th in a row. Fcking wild. Hottest team in baseball. LFG!

LOL Hail can’t take the fact that someone smarter goes at him. He questions others over and over again about stupid minute sht, but can’t give his views when he is questioned. Either too scared to defend his views or too uneducated to give an opinion. Zero substance. Paper tiger.

I take my foot off the gas pedal when it’s clear you’re on the sauce.

Seriously, I am pretty fcking well read, but who the fck here has heard of 100 genders? Is this only the far far left starting this and the culture war right hearing it hyped up from Breitbart or some other far far right site? It’s weird how much Hail focused on this.
I saw a gender neutral bathroom yesterday. I didn’t use it because I know my gender. I also didn’t have to take a piss. ;)

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: VulvHa
@hailtoyourvictor @VulvHa Jesus Christ boys I just just skipped over the last 3 pages. Clean it the fvck up & get that trash out of here. No one wants to read that shit.
Sorry Hail wanted to do Hail things by starting something about 100 genders

Edit: which I still don’t really understand to be honest. TedTalk to be scheduled. Hail will educate us all on wtf he is talking about.

Last edited:
Sorry Hail wanted to do Hail things by starting something about 100 genders

Edit: which I still don’t really understand to be honest
Just no sense in you guys going back & forth on this shit. You guys both think the other’s views are crazy & won’t convince the other person otherwise.

There’s way more than enough political drivel out there that we all have to consume daily even at one’s reluctance. Let’s not make this another vessel for political nonsense for the love of god please. Text each other or something if you guys want to continue down this path.

This forum is for big ten b-ball talk & how much IU fvcking sucks only.

Just no sense in you guys going back & forth on this shit. You guys both think the other’s views are crazy & won’t convince the other person otherwise.

There’s way more than enough political drivel out there that we all have to consume daily even at one’s reluctance. Let’s not make this another vessel for political nonsense for the love of god please. Text each other or something if you guys want to continue down this path.

This forum is for big ten b-ball talk & how much IU fvcking sucks only.
Agreed

Right which is reason why I am conservative. The idea behind large government / communism / whatever you wanna call it relies on a hilariously false hope that politicians on either side give a shit about us.

So why not limit that power of a national government that we both agree is FUBAR?
And you still subscribe to the programming of the right wing media, so you’re not different.

Your example is dumb. I don’t know what the fck you are ever talking about with genders. I literally don’t care. If you came out tomorrow as a female giraffe, more power to you. I am talking about something far more important, democracy and fcking recognized truth. Without it, we are lost.
As I remember, your party spent the better part of 3 years trying to over turn the 2016 election….the hypocrisy is deep…

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
As I remember, your party spent the better part of 3 years trying to over turn the 2016 election….the hypocrisy is deep…
Fck off you random ass mouth breathing mook. It’s been agreed that this thread should be kept neutral going forward.

I don’t care about genders, peole can do what they want. I have no clue about 100 genders, and I’m not sure how that is even possible. It seems you read about it more than I do. For abortions, I personally would never want my partner to get one, but am ok with first trimester.

let’s talk about fiscal policy and how irresponsible every single President has been except Clinton (luck) and Obama (not by choice).
Correct two genders.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Big Ten predictions for today:

• Penn State over Nova
  • Wisconsin over Notre Dame
  • Sota over Bowling Green
  • Northwestern over Ohio
  • Iowa over Colorado State
  • Michigan over Rutgers
  • Purdue over Illinois
  • Terps over Kent State
  • Indiana over Western Kentucky
  • OSU over Akron
  • Upset special- Nebraska over Michigan State

Reactions: VulvHa

• Penn State over Nova
  • Northwestern over Ohio
  • Michigan over Rutgers
  • Purdue over Illinois
  • Terps over Kent State
  • OSU over Akron
Took Purdue and IU along with ND and Toledo in some parlays

Reactions: Noahtogo24

• Penn State over Nova
  • Northwestern over Ohio
  • Michigan over Rutgers
  • Purdue over Illinois
  • Terps over Kent State
  • OSU over Akron
Nebraska is just dumb mistakes and bad kicking away from being 4-0. If they play clean they could absolutely beat us, especially coming off a big road win.

Wisconsin is so frustrating. This is a top 10 football team, but Graham Mertz severely hold them back. They have the talent everywhere else.

Reactions: IUBtown
Wisconsin is so frustrating. This is a top 10 football team, but Graham Mertz severely hold them back. They have the talent everywhere else.
I feel like it's a product of their identity. Who wants to go hand the ball off 80% of the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT