ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found his aau stats. Attempted 3 and made 0.

Attempted 1 and made 0.

And his college stats: attempted 4 and made 0.

So everything outside a high school coach saying he didn't shoot a 3 for 2 months and made 40% has him not making a 3 in over 2 years on at least 8 attempts.

Exactly like Luka Garza.
I appreciate Jay putting in work against the UM fans so I don’t have to. Well done.

Teske shot 27%. He certainly wasn't "canning" them. In fact, statistically, he should've never shot them.
if you dont think teskes ability to open the floor with the occasional three wasn't a big deal, then you dont know much about modern basketball.

I don’t get why Michigan fans are so insistent on Dickinson developing a three point shot. Dude was an all American without having one and we already had Three-Li Brooks and Caleb Houstan. The entire team doesn’t need to be 3pt shooters. There is a thread on this on our home board with people talking about what they wish for from Hunter. My answer was simple: Health.

I don’t get why Michigan fans are so insistent on Dickinson developing a three point shot. Dude was an all American without having one and we already had Three-Li Brooks and Caleb Houstan. The entire team doesn’t need to be 3pt shooters.
Not to mention he was pretty damn good at getting offensive boards, but hey let's pull him away from the basket more so he can knock down the occasional 3.

I don’t get why Michigan fans are so insistent on Dickinson developing a three point shot. Dude was an all American without having one and we already had Three-Li Brooks and Caleb Houstan. The entire team doesn’t need to be 3pt shooters. There is a thread on this on our home board with people talking about what they wish for from Hunter. My answer was simple: Health.
Even if he doesn't improve and just stays healthy, he'll still be a load.

Not to mention he was pretty damn good at getting offensive boards, but hey let's pull him away from the basket more so he can knock down the occasional 3.
I am not one of those Michigan fans that wants him to spend a lot of time doing that. Keep his ass within 15 feet of the basket. Develop his right hand as a scoring threat and an elbow jumper and he will be POY and All American easily. Hes not a stretch 5.

Are there health concerns, or were you just saying as long as he's playing, you're happy?

The latter. 4 of the past 8 years we’ve lost one of our top players to season ending injuries.

2014 Mcgary
2015 Levert and Walton
2016 Levert
2021 Livers

So my wish is to avoid that. If we can the talent should be up there with anyone.

Wow. Forgot how good this thread was. Lots of good material in the past day or so.

Okay, so what's the deal with Jeff Goodman and IU? Seems like he enjoys trolling the IU fanbase. He's done it multiple times in the past month. Weird.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Does this look about right for Indiana's roster next season? These are the player stats from their most recent season (2020 for Parker Stewart). Obviously you'd need to add in the two freshmen as well.

indiana-2022.png

Wow. Forgot how good this thread was. Lots of good material in the past day or so.

Okay, so what's the deal with Jeff Goodman and IU? Seems like he enjoys trolling the IU fanbase. He's done it multiple times in the past month. Weird.

My guess is that enough IU fans have unadvisedly taken the bait to encourage him.

Reactions: dukedevilz

Im not 100% but he was a huge Crean guy I believe and that's what had started it. He then has continued to use the fan base to get clicks and stay popular on SM.

if you dont think teskes ability to open the floor with the occasional three wasn't a big deal, then you dont know much about modern basketball.
Here's a simple case of eat your words or stfu, and we'll all be better off.

I think everyone here grasps the simple concept of needing to guard a big at the three point line makes your offense harder to guard. That's not what we've been discussing though, and your desperate attempt to move the goalposts from what can only be referred as a "shitty take" won't work here.

Minnesota is losing Jairus Hamilton to the portal. They just picked up a commitment from Utah's Ian Martinez, however.

Is Martinez any bit good?

He was a top 100 kid in high school. I think he has the chance to blossom into a very nice player. He's athletic, and he's a decent shooter, too. I suspect he'll come off the bench next season, and probably start in 2023.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT