ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

You guys need a 5mg edible about 90 min before you want to be asleep. 10mg if you're using your edibles for more than just sleeping.

I fall asleep very easy but I’ll be damned if I don’t wake up after 6 hours no matter what and can’t fall back asleep. I use the above products and sleep with a fan that sounds like a jet engine

You guys need a 5mg edible about 90 min before you want to be asleep. 10mg if you're using your edibles for more than just sleeping.
Once it’s legal here or I relocate to a place where it is legal, will be all over that. Downside of the consequences is too much to even take the small risk of getting caught at this point.

Once it’s legal here or I relocate to a place where it is legal, will be all over that. Downside of the consequences is too much to even take the small risk of getting caught at this point.

The dispensary is pretty great and when you find a good budtender they are very helpful for what your wants and needs are

I fall asleep very easy but I’ll be damned if I don’t wake up after 6 hours no matter what and can’t fall back asleep. I use the above products and sleep with a fan that sounds like a jet engine

I'm kind of like that. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. But if I go to sleep before 11pm, I wake up at like 4-5am and can't typically fall back asleep.

SmokinSmile makes it very easy to fall asleep. I feel like i never remember dreams though, unless I don't partake. Been taking nyquil the last few nights and dreams been weird af

I'm kind of like that. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. But if I go to sleep before 11pm, I wake up at like 4-5am and can't typically fall back asleep.

SmokinSmile makes it very easy to fall asleep. I feel like i never remember dreams though, unless I don't partake. Been taking nyquil the last few nights and dreams been weird af

Top paragraph is me to a T

I can fall asleep right away and sleep good. My problem is I hate mornings soooo much that I end up staying up late to prolong the inevitable.

As I was saying last night I have kind of learned to embrace it and get some shit done. I wasn’t like this 5 years ago so I’m adjusting

The dispensary is pretty great and when you find a good budtender they are very helpful for what your wants and needs are
Can’t wait until I can partake. It isn’t really legal yet in CT, but they have made it so it’s just a fine. However, professionally, I have too much to lose from a credibility perspective. I won’t do anything that fcks with my family’s wallet.

Can’t wait until I can partake. It isn’t really legal yet in CT, but they have made it so it’s just a fine. However, professionally, I have too much to lose from a credibility perspective. I won’t do anything that fcks with my family’s wallet.

I was in your exact boat while in Indiana and completely understand that

Reactions: VulvHa
Rock and a hard place today. Root for Iowa (puke) to help the standings or my favorite team in PSU. I guess win win no matter the result.

Reactions: hawkit3113
this is a good sign Weezy hits a 3, Fredrick hits a 3 after missing a couple games because of ankle injury.

don't care who wins today just glad that Fredrick is back on the court,

Stevens is built like a brick shithouse. Just killed that Frenchy for Iowa to death for simply getting in his cylinder.

Bardo still being a ass, cylinder, hacking. gee that's what happens to Iowa all the time, right call, throwing the elbows his not allowed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT