Things are about to get real for Purdue as well:

KenPom #29 Va Tech (Neutral)
#273 Bob Morris
@ #11 FSU
@ #7 Michigan
#36 Maryland
@#26 Texas
#64 ND (Neutral)

Wouldn't surprise me if we are 3-4 over that stretch.

Reactions: KisteK
Fun open gym shoot around going on in EL. Maybe I’ll rent a movie tonight. This is getting dumb.

IU was better everywhere except one player. Gafford turned into the incredible hulk

Per KenPom, Romeo Langford is in the top 100 in the entire nation in fouls drawn per 40. I have no reason to assume thats not sustainable, so if it is, then obviously hes going to score a ton of points and do it efficiently enough regardless of how poorly he shoots.
Very elite at getting to the rim.

Things are about to get real for Purdue as well:

KenPom #29 Va Tech (Neutral)
#273 Bob Morris
@ #11 FSU
@ #7 Michigan
#36 Maryland
@#26 Texas
#64 ND (Neutral)

Wouldn't surprise me if we are 3-4 over that stretch.
Eeek. Gonna find out who you are---for sure. @ FSU and @ Michigan. Back to back? Sheesh.

Also, nothing against Langford because he seems like a studs but saying it looks like he found his shot after one 2 of 5 game is a bit early. @Mgkcbb went in depth on variance a couple years ago. A 30% shooter will sometimes have 0 for 5 nights and sometimes be 3 for 5.
Not talking about just the makes, vs misses. He actually looked comfortable. Confident. He hit two in a row, and you could see a little bounce in his step. He looked good from the line(8-9). Again--confident.
He's not a great shooter. Decent shooter. Who can get it going. He'll shoot around 35-37%(from three). Which is good enough.

Washington and Santa Clara, two east coast teams, get the early game in Vancouver. Meanwhile us and Texas A&M get the late game, which is 9:30 central time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So excited to watch Purdue rain down 3s on Va Techs defense

Purdue may very well drain 16+ this game.

Feels like a huge game from HAARMS incoming. His size too much for Va Tech to deal with.

I mean that makes sense since they are east coast.
tenor.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
Bordreaux looks like he takes his kids to soccer practice every Tuesday.

(Also, Carsen Edwards is just ridiculous)

This white guy from Purdue should wear some knee pads and sweatbands. He’d look so boss with that receiving hairline and male pattern baldness.

Reactions: SNU0821
Such a shame Boudreaux can’t contribute this year since he’s an Ivy League transfer ;)

Reactions: Toast.
The reason Purdue is so good is becauseNojel Eastern is the best defensive player in the nation.

ADVERTISEMENT