ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Yes, I’m waiting for you to either post the numbers or link something.

Illinois numbers just waiting
Look numbnutz you ran your mouth about numbers and then failed to present any. I simply told you (and anyone else) not to sob to IU fans about injuries. I don’t give a flying ****

Hope this helps

We dont **** around when we lose....
So true
Or IU not having their starting PG for 18 conference games??? Or losing another starter for 4 games....

Yet still finish tied for 2nd, get a 3 seed...

And IU dog walked your asses in your spaceship....

16 wins------Win 11.... 🤣 Get swept by IU....Lose in 1st round of BTT----Talk trash to IU fan.

Are you on tht special meth?
If you went to school on that shithole campus you might do meth too.

• Haha
Reactions: all4theillini
Man, great day today, Nice enough to play golf at the club this morning …then to the bar to watch the 2nd half of Purdue’s win. Then spent the evening out with friends.

How’d everyone else’s day go?

before you ask any dumb questions, yes iu got fücked over and yes I almost got kicked out for screaming dj karstensen is a dumb bald mother fuüker
I don’t think we got screwed in yesterday’s game by anyone but ourselves. This is the type of game that we really missed X’s perimeter D.

If I am scouting a game vs IU next week, this is how I play them. Now Shrewsbury has shooters so it is a lot easier to execute.

I don’t think we got screwed in yesterday’s game by anyone but ourselves. This is the type of game that we really missed X’s perimeter D.

If I am scouting a game vs IU next week, this is how I play them. Now Shrewsbury has shooters so it is a lot easier to execute.
That was tongue in cheek, Penn state is a horrid matchup for IU. They were thoroughly beat

Kopp, Race and X have all exhausted their eligibility. X has applied for a medical hardship and probably gets one.
Whoa, so you guys might only return one starter next season - close to 2 with Galloway and Johnson- MD might only return one starter.

Why do you think that? Not arguing against it just curious as to why? Is it like Leal where he just enjoys being on scholarship/getting NIL and not caring about PT?
I think he knows he’ll get playing time next year, but with TJD back there just weren’t minutes available this year. They apparently really like him. But also, he’s been injured for the last few months too, so he wasn’t going to be playing regardless. They never specify on injuries, but I’m pretty sure he had season ending sinus related surgery. Not sure what the story is there

Reactions: boiler1987
Whoa, so you guys might only return one starter next season - close to 2 with Galloway and Johnson- MD might only return one starter.
Yeah next year could be interesting...I mean TJD has one year left---but he has made it clear he is gone. IMO JHS needs another year----but that's irrelevant----he gone.

So next year..........

XJ, Galloway, Bates, Reneau, Geronimo, Duncomb, Banks and Gunn.

Bring in Gabe Cupps(4*--86th) and Jakal Newton(4*--108th)---Both guards.

Portal will be very imporatnt.

Why do you think that? Not arguing against it just curious as to why? Is it like Leal where he just enjoys being on scholarship/getting NIL and not caring about PT?
Duncomb will get PT next year...As already said, with TJD returning, there was no minutes there.

Geronimo could, but again, likely starter. Or at worst, extended minutes for sure.

Not sure if anyone enters the portal due to what IU is losing...

Race, TJD, Kopp and JHS(he gone). That opens up a lot of minutes.

Duncomb will get PT next year...As already said, with TJD returning, there was no minutes there.

Geronimo could, but again, likely starter. Or at worst, extended minutes for sure.

Not sure if anyone enters the portal due to what IU is losing...

Race, TJD, Kopp and JHS(he gone). That opens up a lot of minutes.
What kind of expectations would you have for Duncomb?

Didn't he outplay Furst or TKR once in a game? I think he was playing alongside the other but not sure. Felt like I had IU fans talking that up for quite a while.
Pretty sure he was teammates with TKR (Indiana Elite) and outplayed Furst (Team Teague) one time head-to-head and plenty of IU fans ran with it that Duncomb was the better player. Turned out to be quite the opposite lol.

What kind of expectations would you have for Duncomb?
No clue, TBH. I'd be more for going the portal route here. He has shown some flashes, but against meh competition. Go get a big in the portal, and let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: boiler1987
Pretty sure he was teammates with TKR (Indiana Elite) and outplayed Furst (Team Teague) one time head-to-head and plenty of IU fans ran with it that Duncomb was the better player. Turned out to be quite the opposite lol.
Different situations for both players.....Duncomb had to deal with an AA being in his spot...Another 4 year starter in Race, and then a 5* in Reneau. Just simply no minutes to be had.

Kid was solid in HS....but so what. A lot of kids have been. Time will only tell.

Reactions: boilerzz
@IUfanBorden, did they eliminate the rule where they count the basket on a charge if the shot is released before the contact?
Yes..

You talking about the charge on Loyer? TBH, thought it was a block. Looked like PSU guy stepped into his space, AFTER he left the floor.

Yes..

You talking about the charge on Loyer? TBH, thought it was a block. Looked like PSU guy stepped into his space, AFTER he left the floor.
I thought they did. That would have been 2 points if the rule was still in place. Definitely a bang-bang call. Tough to get those right.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I thought they did. That would have been 2 points if the rule was still in place. Definitely a bang-bang call. Tough to get those right.
I liked the rule....If shot is gone, count the basket. Of course imagine ho wmany more replays we would have...

True. And yet another thing you need to refs to assess.
I hate replay...Or at least how its used...Look if it takes you 2 minutes to determine a call, then stick with the original call. If if its that close, just go with it....Extended replay reviews drive me insane.

Not me...If I did not see something after 4 different angles, in super slow motions---move on.

ADVERTISEMENT