ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Different situations for both players.....Duncomb had to deal with an AA being in his spot...Another 4 year starter in Race, and then a 5* in Reneau. Just simply no minutes to be had.

Kid was solid in HS....but so what. A lot of kids have been. Time will only tell.
We won't know much about LD until next season. The trio in front of him for one thing and the year long sinus infection. Kid looked miserable sitting on the bench. Doubt he will ever be a star but Furst is a good comparison to where I think he could end up. That said, furst has been banging with Edey in practice which has toughened him up while LD banged with antibiotics and Klenex.

Reactions: boilerzz
Crazy how anticlimactic it feels. We’ve locked up a 1 seed IMO and this game means nothing. It’s a nice to have.
Saw a tweet where NCAA has everything done last night, and was simply working on locations.

With that being said, I would have loved to made this game.

Saw a tweet where NCAA has everything done last night, and was simply working on locations.

This game has never mattered for ncaa purposes imo. Just too late.

It sure as hell would have been a lot more fun and had the drama that only a PU/IU game brings to the table.

Lundy had hit 15 straight FT's...

That miss may have sealed the deal

Coaches need to stop with that Brad Stevens play----its well known now, and easy to sniff out.

Should have ran action to the top, slid someone in behind the action for a lay-up.

Coaches need to stop with that Brad Stevens play----its well known now, and easy to sniff out.

Should have ran action to the top, slid someone in behind the action for a lay-up.
Zach deflected the pass on the inbounds, that probably had an impact. But Painter definitely knew the play

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Zach deflected the pass on the inbounds, that probably had an impact. But Painter definitely knew the play
I think if Edey doesn't deflect the pass, PU steals it. That play is easy to scout, and even easier to sniff out. Plus, its a difficult execute...TO me not a play I run . I look for some circle action, a back screen to the goal. Running high sction, and slipping to the goal with that ball placement is a high percentage play, with multiple options.

ADVERTISEMENT