ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Indiana finished a single game higher than Illinois.

You know despite Illinois ALSO losing its PG, playing a head to head game without its leading scorer, and not playing a SINGLE game all year with its original starting line-up.

You also just lost to the same Penn State team in the BTT lmao

Gotta say now that I look at all of it, it’s really impressive!
More impressive than predicting your team to win 16+ conference games, only to finish 7th---lose in first round of BTT?

Or IU not having their starting PG for 18 conference games??? Or losing another starter for 4 games....

Yet still finish tied for 2nd, get a 3 seed...

And IU dog walked your asses in your spaceship....

16 wins------Win 11.... 🤣 Get swept by IU....Lose in 1st round of BTT----Talk trash to IU fan.

Are you on tht special meth?
Unanimous PREseason champs finishes 1 game higher than an even more injured team, it was impressive folks, better get the champagne chilled.

Northwestern finished higher than TJD in his Senior season🤣🤣🤣

More impressive than predicting your team to win 16+ conference games, only to finish 7th---lose in first round of BTT?
When you lose to the same team by more points, it doesn’t really hold much weight.

And again you keep saying 16+ wins but you won’t find a single post saying that.

IU hits 8 more shots....only has 4 turnovers....Bates scores 14, and IU loses.

Penn State was 23-26 from the line....8-23 from 3. IU was 9-13 from the line, and 2-14 from three.

Until the three is a part of our offense,we will not win anything....

You hit 8 more FG's than your opponent, only have 4 turnovers----You have got to win.

Said it all year----IU needed to shoot 20+ 3's a game....
Iu has some of that msu mold in them in that they take a lot of long 2’s. Great when it’s working because teams like Purdue will give up the statistically most inefficient shot all day but when JHS/tyson Walker etc are good at it & hitting they’ll make you pay.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
No idea why we do not shoot more three's. Drives me nuts.

Intwo games vs PSU, IU was outscored 78-18....WTF?

When you only shoot 14, you have to damn near shoot 45% or better to win....If we take 20, hit 5---we probably win.....Shooting 25%.

I said it from Day One----IU needed to take 20+ three's a game.

I’m hoping to hear Holtmann is gone sooner than later. Pray for us
He won’t, you guys looked good to end the year and your recruiting class is very good.

Next year his seat will be real hot if he doesn’t get results though

No idea why we do not shoot more three's. Drives me nuts.

Intwo games vs PSU, IU was outscored 78-18....WTF?

When you only shoot 14, you have to damn near shoot 45% or better to win....If we take 20, hit 5---we probably win.....Shooting 25%.

I said it from Day One----IU needed to take 20+ three's a game.
Didn't catch the game, but shooting 3s (poorly) seemed to be why you lost. TJD was 11-14, maybe IU should've given him the ball more?

Didn't catch the game, but shooting 3s (poorly) seemed to be why you lost. TJD was 11-14, maybe IU should've given him the ball more?
Not at all......He got the ball plenty. Have to hit three's. Shooting poorly yes played a role....But when you onlt take 14, your margin for error is very, very little.

SHoot 20----hit 25%, IU wins. SHoot 14, hit 25%----You lose.

To add.....Reneau only playing 12 minutes is criminal. Woodson and his love affair with Race is tiresome.

IU hits 8 more shots....only has 4 turnovers....Bates scores 14, and IU loses.

Penn State was 23-26 from the line....8-23 from 3. IU was 9-13 from the line, and 2-14 from three.

Until the three is a part of our offense,we will not win anything....

You hit 8 more FG's than your opponent, only have 4 turnovers----You have got to win.

Said it all year----IU needed to shoot 20+ 3's a game....
Or maybe guard the 3 better......... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT