ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

This is going to be so embarrassing and depressing when we come out flat and go 2/16 from 3 and lose to Nebraska Sunday

Exactly, Fran was picking on a chump ref who couldn't think on his feet. Knew exactly what he was doing. Knew how much it would bother the Indiana sense of basketball decorum. He's playing psychological chess
Exactly what? Official did a solid job not giving him a tech----Which he easily could have.

Fran is an assclown and eventually dude is gonna lose his shit---And he'll be Hayes, Part 2.

If illi can just play like shit tomorrow and lose I will forgive them for this 😂

Ev6hmz8WQAo6rwu.jpg
Friendly reminder: That is the only team who has won 16 games in a conference slate since going to a 20 game schedule😁

No need for forgiveness here!

Why do they keep showing Iowa at 5 or 6?

We hold the tie breaker over everyone for second place.
Shit is a log jam....

NW, Illinois, MD and Michigan all with 8 losses----all finish on the road.

MSU is the forgotten team here----they are 10-8.

If NW, Illinois, MD and Michigan all lose---Iowa wins, I THINK the seeding would be..

1-Purdue
2-Iowa
3- Indiana
4---Not a ****ing clue...

Reactions: hawkit3113
This summer multiple Purdue fans admitted to having paid subscriptions to IU boards. That's extremely odd to me.
I remember Westy saying he did (which is weird to me) but don’t remember anyone else.

Lot can still happen.....

NW @ Rutgers...
MD @ PSU
Illinois @ Purdue
Michigan @ IU

Plus MSu----they are 10-8. When do they make-up the Minny game?

I think Iowa beats NB, but who knows....Crazy year.
Btw, random side bar, but apparently it's a real thing that Iowa can't shoot for green dog sh** with the Wilson basketball, which is what they use in the NCAA tournament and what they'll probably use this year for the B10 tournament. But they are one of the best offenses by many metrics in the entire country, with any other ball............

Wanna guess what kind of ball Indiana doesn't play with at home games?.......... ;)

Lot can still happen.....

NW @ Rutgers...
MD @ PSU
Illinois @ Purdue
Michigan @ IU

Plus MSu----they are 10-8. When do they make-up the Minny game?

I think Iowa beats NB, but who knows....Crazy year.
They aren’t making it up. Rutgers wouldn’t help out. Mass murder occurs and they won’t change a single game to assist.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Yeah it paid off though, they absolutely got a gift tonight. It’s hard to swallow, it’s one thing if you lose to a superior team, but to be robbed against a lesser opponent like Illinois just sucks.
We’ll wait for the explanation. You were gifted a chance in OT, buddy. Couldn’t even capitalize on it.

You just sound salty. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: all4theillini
ADVERTISEMENT