BTB?
Rivals Free?
Rivals Premie?
ITH?
HSN?
HSR?
Peegs?

How many sock puppets do you have?
I wasn’t the one who claimed I troll on 3 or 4 boards. If I did, it should be pretty easy to prove big guy. You can do it.

Proof? Or are you unable to prove anything like your buddy?
You posted on Peegs back when it was under Rivals. Not to mention, you did that for several years. I'm not desperate enough to go dig up your posts, but I (on my kids) know this to be fact. I used to have a subscription there for years prior to it going to the other service.

You know it's true. You've trolled IU boards for over a decade. Just own it. Be a man.

You posted on Peegs back when it was under Rivals. Not to mention, you did that for several years. I'm not desperate enough to go dig up your posts, but I (on my kids) know this to be fact. I used to have a subscription there for years prior to it going to the other service.

You know it's true. You've trolled IU boards for over a decade. Just own it. Be a man.
You’re a strange dude SNU. Anyone who doxxes people clearly has issues. I never said I didn’t post on rivals back in the day. Haven’t posted on there in years.

There are so many of them.

Purdue fans are far more concerned about IU than their own program. Boilie1987 is just another example

Rent free

Reactions: texanhoosier1982

The furthest the Rivals board goes back is 2018 now and 1987 is a regular. Not sure any sane person would think he just magically started posting on that board at that time. He was a regular.

You’re a strange dude SNU. Anyone who doxxes people clearly has issues. I never said I didn’t post on rivals back in the day. Haven’t posted on there in years.
Dude, no lie, if there is a stereotypical Purdue fan who absolutely plays the little brother role to perfection, it's you my man. Well done. Seriously. Absolutely hilarious to see you get worked up when you get called out for your IU obsession. You've had it for over a decade. LOL! Own it little bro...

The furthest the Rivals board goes back is 2018 now and 1987 is a regular. Not sure any sane person would think he just magically started posting on that board at that time. He was a regular.
Maybe you missed the part where I said I haven’t posted on there in years. And also lol if you call that trolling.

Oh well. Indiana will just have to take care of Michigan this weekend.

At least I get to watch Purdue put more nails in Wisconsins coffin

Dude, no lie, if there is a stereotypical Purdue fan who absolutely plays the little brother role to perfection, it's you my man. Well done. Seriously. Absolutely hilarious to see you get worked up when you get called out for your IU obsession. You've had it for over a decade. LOL! Own it little bro...
His hysterical embittered reaction tells you all you need to know.

Purple rage from the many IU obsessed trolls

ADVERTISEMENT