ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I don't think anyone with only two finals fours the last being 43 years ago can claim to be anyone's big brother.

Heeasily could have "T'd" him up, rather he said anything or not.....What he needed to put in his report was on TV.
Exactly, Fran was picking on a chump ref who couldn't think on his feet. Knew exactly what he was doing. Knew how much it would bother the Indiana sense of basketball decorum. He's playing psychological chess

You posted on Peegs back when it was under Rivals. Not to mention, you did that for several years. I'm not desperate enough to go dig up your posts, but I (on my kids) know this to be fact. I used to have a subscription there for years prior to it going to the other service.

You know it's true. You've trolled IU boards for over a decade. Just own it. Be a man.
This summer multiple Purdue fans admitted to having paid subscriptions to IU boards. That's extremely odd to me.

Reactions: texanhoosier1982
This summer multiple Purdue fans admitted to having paid subscriptions to IU boards. That's extremely odd to me.
100% weird. Screams little brother. They're so worried about what IU is doing they're willing to pay for IU information. LOL. It's beyond pathetic.

Rutgers losing eliminates two of our wins in that 2nd place tie? Does Northwestern go back over us again?

How do you air ball that?
miller-choke.gif

ADVERTISEMENT