ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Hate seeing JHS out there, down 22, with 3 minutes to go...

Why?

Worst loss of the season. Good thing it’s not March, still plenty of time to get this figured out!
Worse we have played all year. Couple that with Iow probably playing as good as they can, and well, you lose by 20+..

Never saw this coming.

Just got to get ready for Michigan....

What suck is this kills our chance for a double-bye.

47-38 with 18 to go....Had the ball. Race fumbles it OOB----Iowa hits a three, an the rout was on.

TBH how the 2nd half started I thought---"Ok....._.

Nope.

Congrats Iowa fella's----beat our asses tonight

Not shocked at all by that...Look who their coach is.

That shit has a way coming back to bite ya...

Yep......Some nights just aren't your night.

Iowa shot out their ****ing wazoo's, and we could find the ocean.

18bbhx.jpg

There is a noticeable lack of brand new Indiana accounts trying to convince us that Schifino is the best player in the country tonight. I wonder what gives?
He came back down to earth after Saturday lol.

There is a noticeable lack of brand new Indiana accounts trying to convince us that Schifino is the best player in the country tonight. I wonder what gives?
Who ever said that? Hyperbole much? Kid is gonna be a 1st round pick---Maybe even lottery(doubtful). When he is good, he is really special. But when bad.....Ugggh

Is what it is..

Yep. Flush it and move on
It sucks that it probably ruins their chance to finish top 4 in the conference, but this is a necessary loss. Team needs to be tougher, and iowa exploited the hell out of their defense the entire game. Y’all played a hell of a game though, just have to tip your cap

Reactions: hawkit3113
It sucks that it probably ruins their chance to finish top 4 in the conference, but this is a necessary loss. Team needs to be tougher, and iowa exploited the hell out of their defense the entire game. Y’all played a hell of a game though, just have to tip your cap

Thanks. Good luck the rest of the way

The talent is there.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
ADVERTISEMENT