ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

College Park, Murderland

artworks-000394987980-lbwpuf-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: ConvenientParking
Interesting to learn Painter's strategy. Play like you have to win by 10 on the road. That means if you host Purdue, you need to prepare to play like you have to win by 11. Just a heads up for anyone who has Purdue left on the schedule. Gotta turn it up to 11

Purdues season has run out of gas.
Been exposed a bit....

Freshman guards have fallen off. Edey is the man. But those two were the straw that stirred the drink.

Losing last night really sucks even more----Could have been just one game back. Instead, its NW.

Uggg.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Congrats on the win @bMORE607 and @Noahtogo24. Kudos to your guys for getting hot and breaking the game open.

I think our guys are letting the physical play and officials swallowing their whistles get in their heads and that’s not good.

Also kudos to Willard for helping get our guys off the court so we didn’t have another dangerous situation like what happened at NW. Pretty crazy that we’ve elevated to the kind of program that’s been court stormed 7 times in the last two season.

Congrats on the win @bMORE607 and @Noahtogo24. Kudos to your guys for getting hot and breaking the game open.

I think our guys are letting the physical play and officials swallowing their whistles get in their heads and that’s not good.

Also kudos to Willard for helping get our guys off the court so we didn’t have another dangerous situation like what happened at NW. Pretty crazy that we’ve elevated to the kind of program that’s been court stormed 7 times in the last two season.
Keep losing and your players will be able to safely exit the court.

Been exposed a bit....

Freshman guards have fallen off. Edey is the man. But those two were the straw that stirred the drink.

Losing last night really sucks even more----Could have been just one game back. Instead, its NW.

Uggg.
Yeah that stings.

Purdue faltering at the end of the year, an age old tradition. They still win the B1G though

Congrats Maryland boys. I know I’m suppose to be worried but for some reason just haven’t been able to get worked up about these games in general. Think it comes from that I only really care about Purdue getting over that March hump and think this Purdue team will ultimately be fine. Road losses to physical teams at the end of a long physical season just don’t have me in panic mode.

Congrats Maryland boys. I know I’m suppose to be worried but for some reason just haven’t been able to get worked up about these games in general. Think it comes from that I only really care about Purdue getting over that March hump and think this Purdue team will ultimately be fine. Road losses to physical teams at the end of a long physical season just don’t have me in panic mode.
I’m becoming numb because the game these days is becoming completely unwatchable.

Purdue faltering at the end of the year, an age old tradition. They still win the B1G though
Probably so....3 of their last 4 is at home: OSU, Indiana and Illinois. @ Wisconsin.

NW's closes with 3 of 5 on the road: @ Illinois, @ Rutgers and @ Maryland...Yikes.

I’m becoming numb because the game these days is becoming completely unwatchable.
I get it but just have to adjust to the game being played. Purdue has the dudes to be as physical as any team in the country. If the other team wants to muck it up and the officials aren’t going to call shit, well just muck it up better than the other team.

That said, I do wonder how much some of these last 2 games is some of the Purdue players’ give-a-shit factor too when it comes to going all out.

Both sides of the floor my man.....

Officiating is what it is....Over come it.

Boo Buie clearly shoved off Galloway last night. Wsn't even close. But that's how it goes.

Edey gets beat to death---No argument. I am waiting for him to turn green, and just eat everyone on the floor....Kudos to him for keeping his shit together.

If you are gonna be dependent on officials calling a perfect game,even a consitent game, you ain't going far. THis year has been really bad. Glad I got out.

As I have always said----players win/lose games----not officials. Sure they impact it the game, but at the end of the day, players decide the game. Look at the IU game. People wanna bitch about the no-call at the end---OK. Legit. But if we don't turn it over 15 times...........I mean, right?? 15 times we gave the ball back. Cannot do that. Then not make shots.....I mean, take care of the ball, and different story .

Been exposed a bit....

Uggg.
Braden was great, Loyer not so much. Our other experienced guards and wings didn't give us much. Can't win with just Edey and Braden.

ADVERTISEMENT