ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

It was....Just bad officiating. Center official(bench side) has the drive there, and had an excellent look. Not sure what he was thinking-----but that is Scirotto, so who da fuk knows. Lead needs to close down, even rotate. Have some basketball IQ: Right handed player, top of the key, who has went right all night. Yet you wanna tuck yourself in the corner, with no look.

Just pathetic... 😁

Reactions: hawkit3113
Nah. Flying into Indy the night before. Hitting Btown early afternoon. Gonna be bumbling by game time. Can't wait!

Smart.

I am in such a perfect spot for driving to Big 10 towns.

Madison - 2 and half
Northwestern - same
Illinois - 3 hours
Purdue - 4 hours and 15
Minneapolis - 5 and change
Bloomington - 5 and half

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
I shouldn’t have said anything. Four quick fouls on Purdue and still none on Maryland almost 9 minutes in.

Smart.

Madison - 2 and half
Northwestern - same
Illinois - 3 hours
Purdue - 4 hours and 15
Bloomington - 5 and half
That's handy. When I lived in northern Indiana it wasn't shabby either but your position seems almost ideal. My sister and BIL live in Cicero IN. Gives me a nice place to crash when I go back.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I mean I think even a neutral party watching this would think Purdue is getting ****ed by the stripes.
Again, trying to get to the root cause- you guys didn't like the refs vs Northwestern, not tonight, and like I mentioned earlier, some didn't like it vs IU when you played at Assembly Hall- why do the refs have it out for Purdue, Big Ten's most likely best shot at winning the natty this season?

Not trying to be a smarta$$ gents, trust me I know having to face home-cooking refs when facing UNC & Duke obviously during the ACC days.

Also, no problem admitting was shocked MD went first 15 minutes without a foul- also shocked Purdue has not hit a three yet...

Last edited:
Smart.

Madison - 2 and half
Northwestern - same
Illinois - 3 hours
Purdue - 4 hours and 15
Bloomington - 5 and half
Also probably in a great spot for robbing meth precursor from barges and escaping by river. That's what people do in places like Clinton and Burlington and Keokuk for fun right?

ADVERTISEMENT