ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

No fvcking way am I watching those two shitty teams attempt to play basketball
Meh, UVA is good but boring, Duke is so meh, I’m more interested in Wisconsin sneaking back into the top 75 of the NET to boost our two wins against them and I have no history with any ACC programs like a Terp would. :)

EDIT: I gotta hand it to Nebraska fans … absolutely no tradition, they’re terrible again well into Hoiberg’s tenure and they still have a great crowd every game.

Reactions: bMORE607
The sport my dog does is on ESPN News right now but they had to move the Michigan game there because Duke went to OT.

150-D3814-590-F-416-A-B0-A5-512-E1-A167187.gif

Meh, UVA is good but boring, Duke is so meh, I’m more interested in Wisconsin sneaking back into the top 75 of the NET to boost our two wins against them and I have no history with any ACC programs like a Terp would. :)

EDIT: I gotta hand it to Nebraska fans … absolutely no tradition, they’re terrible again well into Hoiberg’s tenure and they still have a great crowd every game.
UVA got a lot of home cooking to escape a mediocre Duke team and are in a weak ACC. They're not that good.

@hailtoyourvictor --

headed to visit my grandson. He's beenmeh lately. Running some test.

Good luck tonight.

Edit---Don't you work in the pediatric field?

Tom Crean is smiling somewhere at a urinal looking at a college kids watch after this game.

Terrence Williams is the absolute worst Power 5 role player you can be. I mean that dude is tough to watch.

Super disappointing, I was looking forward to asking Borden about the flavor of our nuts too. :(
At least we finger blasted the Spartans in hockey this weekend 🧹

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT