ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Looking forward to this game tonight. Restrained myself from going too heavy on the wagers. Only 4k in bets so far.

Edit: oops, did some bad math. 5.5k.

Last edited:
Reactions: RutgHoops
Looking forward to this game tonight. Restrained myself from going too heavy on the wagers. Only 4k in bets so far.

Edit: oops, did some bad math. 5.5k.

Northwestern is scrappy. I was very impressed with their defense.

Iowa will be in 4th place at the end of the day, with two very winnable games this week

18-9 sounds real good.

Really wanted to take Edey U 20.5 points but couldn’t bring myself to get against the big guy. Looking like my heart got in the way of my wallet so far.

OSU has the $ to get rid of holtmann, and if they keep playing the way they have, I'm not sure how they don't fire him.

Did the NCAA eliminate the cylinder rule and I just didn’t hear about it?

NW chants overrated at Edey a couple minutes into the second half and now he finally gets in the game
bold-commentary.gif

Can we agree that Edey when given 5-6 secs to camp in the lane is the most unguardable player maybe in the history of college bball?

I feel like officials just don’t want to call fouls either way in Purdue games lately…..especially in the post.
You guys are in the bonus, at the under 12 brother.... ;) .

Different world in the paint. When you are 7'4", 310 lbs, I mean some of the contact isn't going to effect you like it would a normal person...🤣

If that is an F1 on Gillis----thats bad.

If its on Jenkins----I can get on board with that.

NW has had their chances...

Audige is 1-8 today from three....No doubt he goes nutso vs Indiana on Wed.

Purdue started 5-9 from three and has missed 9 straight since. Many good looks too.

Any semblance of competent 3 point shooting and NW would be up 6-8.

ADVERTISEMENT