ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Not sure Willard's gimmicky schemes will last long but you can see why it worked at a mid major during the tournament.
Looking at his recruiting for his next season, I say a good chance he lasts- already impressed by the Defense this season, especially second half in a loss vs Purdue-guys are buying in..

Looks like Maryland must do that thing where they don't even practice with a basketball the coach's first year while they work on installing his defense

I love that you’re a dreamer, but reality is coming soon enough.

Hawkeyes gonna eat some cawk

We just smeared the best two defenses in the league. What do you think we are gonna do to Illinois, lol.

Big time ass play coming

Looking at his recruiting for his next season, I say a good chance he lasts- already impressed by the Defense this season, especially second half in a loss vs Purdue-guys are buying in..
They're just speeding people up in their head, they're not really doing much of anything special. Play with patience and things open up as they should.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I know JHS struggled, but sometimes your shot just doesn’t fall. I was least impressed by Kopp and Bates. They were sht on both ends of the court.

Reactions: IUBtown
True , but to be fair, MD’s offense was also awful second half…
MD's offense was terrible period....Unfortunately, we were bad as well..

MD: 18-53(34%)......5-22(22%)
IU: 21-56(37%)......3-11 (33%)

FT line was the difference...

MD 25-29
IU 10-12

I know JHS struggled, but sometimes your shot just doesn’t fall. I was least impressed by Kopp and Bates. They were sht on both ends of the court.
Bates is a DH guy......He'll go 1-7......Then a day or two later, he'll go 4-5 with 3 HR's and 5 rbi's..

O'fer vs Wisconsin
O;fer vs Illinois

17 vs MSU.

O'fer vs Minny
7 vs OSU.
2 vs Maryland.

So saturday he is due, brother...

Bates has awful decision making, but he can shoot. I don't know what Kopp has on Woodson, but it's something.

Bates is a DH guy......He'll go 1-7......Then a day or two later, he'll go 4-5 with 3 HR's and 5 rbi's..

O'fer vs Wisconsin
O;fer vs Illinois

17 vs MSU.

O'fer vs Minny
7 vs OSU.
2 vs Maryland.

So saturday he is due, brother...
Wasn’t he a borderline 5*? Seems pretty disappointing for a guy with that high of a ranking tbh.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT